broadcasts

Actually it just might work, 16 GMT is 17 mongolian time, and with a bit of luck I’ll be home by then.

1 Like

Yeah the European hour change now makes Moscow 2 hours ahead, or more accurately da Vlad 2 hours behind Da Dream. Anyway I hope you or, who else, Alex? Someone here records this. It should be a video.

umm, apparently he’ll play this 2 days in a row – so a broadcast for Monday has been announced as well

Damnit I will miss both broadcasts. I hope X or someone else here can record the videos.

Unless I’m looking in the wrong area, it looks like Pletnev’s broadcasts have been removed from the host site

Holy shit here’s the Pletnev recital - Михаил Плетнёв : Московская государственная академическая филармония

2 Likes

Really great, I thought they had cancelled this as well. Perhaps best to grab this quickly before they do.

Yeah it seems to be unlisted

rip dat mofo!

Please rip it!

Gonna watch now!
Fuck da pimpcomp stream

1 Like

I capped it, but the sound is super soft.

I don’t know about Pletnev. There’s always things he does that bug me, even when there’s also a lot of things I like. Meanwhile, the forum is telling me to let others join the conversation, so that’s all I’ll say about this broadcast.

It gave up on me long ago :wink:

I haven’t listened to this yet, but what I can say is that the rec I’ve heard earlier of this program was pretty disappointing. Very dry and uninvolved playing. But as a former friend liked to say Pletnev is too arrogant to bother to play well at times, which is true and this clearly was one of those nights, so I’m hoping I will like this broadcast better.

1 Like

Damn, wtf is this shit!?

Thanks again for the link Tony, I’ve just capped it as well. I only heard a few minutes, but I thought it sounded promising.

1 Like

YW will be playing Ravel LH Vienna Phil at Versailles for the 100th anniversary of the armistice in a few minutes. This link might only work in France, but apparently it will be broadcast in 50 countries.

Here’s another link, which might work elsewhere in the world.

Randomly, it’s on TV5 so I don’t even need to stream it.

Yuja cummah. She’s such a beautiful woman. This is actually a really well put together programme. Kudos to the organisers.

Lol YW clearly not used to wearing such a long dress, and almost stacked it in her Louboutin shoes in front of Mme Macron.