Competionz Calendar

Somehow they got Virsaladze on the jury. And Dina Joffe.

HAHAHAHA da title of dis playa’s website - Sound Lover and Free Thinker - Alexander Gadjiev

dis 100% queer website

http://www.alexandergadjiev.com/en/

1 Like

Mildly hot.

Needs more lipstick imho

Tokyo is 8 hours ahead of Europe, so probably won’t be able to watch much of this. Monobrow cutie E. Kliuchereva should play in 5 minutes (if I’ve got this correct). Perhaps better to start a new thread about this? Not sure if anyone will watch given the time diff.

Daim, all these mofos born after 2000. That makes me feel really old. Best looking chick pozz da Ana Gogava. So naturally, I will be supporting her. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I thought I’d peek a little. But after lunch, if they’re still broadcasting then.

While doing some research to undermine and ultimately eliminate DG, I’ve added to this list the Krainev Comp (under 23s) and the Paderewski Comp, both of which will happen in 2019.

1 Like

Fuck da American Chopin Piano Comp in Miami has a 100,000$ first prize award in its 2020 comp. WTF. @Dr.TM start practicing Chopin dude.

‘The Competition is open to pianists holding U.S. citizen-ship (native born or naturalized), born between 1990 and 2004, demonstrating a professional level of performance.’

http://www.chopin.org/competition.html

2 Likes

I think someone posted this Comp website already but I’ll repeat it because it’s quite interesting. It seems to keep an up-to-date list of comps around the world

https://www.alink-argerich.org

Fuck this news:

In April 2018, the Malta International Music Festival-Competition astonished the Piano World by offering a 100,000 Euro First Prize (which was won by Anna Ulayeva ). The total prize money was 200,000 Euro.

In May 2019, a new competition will be held in Beijing (China), which goes even higher … offering the winner a staggering US$ 200,000 ! The total prize money is US$ 324,000.
Click here to visit the competition website to see more details.

I mean…that’s gotta be a misprint…right?

1 Like

maybe da Miami jury mofoz will actually anzer my emails

of course da Chinese (added above) are going for a prize of $324,000 next year. Nouveau-riche wankers.

It looks legit actually, the total prize fund for the competition is $200,000. Which is great.

Seems to be related to Warsaw somehow though, they said a goal with the competition is to let young American pianists participate in the Polish Chop comp.

Check it out – dis chick won the 100,000 euros at the Malta Comp earlier this year. Shion Ota (Prok etude chick) came second.

1 Like

Another site for piano comps, seems to cover everything (deadline dates in news)

http://www.wfimc.org

It’s good I suppose, but I’m starting to become allergic to these competition approved Chopin performances. Super rehearsed and super clean, but it’s like being handed a formal document. I recently read Thalberg shouted all the way home from a Chopin recital since he felt he had only heard pianissimos the whole evening. It’s fortunate he doesn’t live in our time or they’d have to send a police chopper after him.

3 Likes

hahaha rezpecable uze of da mafiaz laundered money :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I’m reading the rules of Chinese Competition. The semifinal round includes a 75 minute recital, as well as this:

Ⅱ. A vocal recital of 45 minutes together with a singer of repertoire to be decided.

:astonished:

And:

The Conservatory is also proud to announce that it has secured the services of the Philadelphia Orchestra conducted by its music director Yannick Nezet Seguin to perform the concert with the three finalists in the Final Round of the Competition.

:scream:

It will be held May 4-29, 2019, which is very close to the Tchaikovsky Competition next year. I don’t know if some pianists would want to do both.
By the way, the jury of the Chinese Competition:

An illustrious international jury of 11 members has been assembled and they include Li-guang Wang(President and Artistic Director of China International Music Competiton), Arie Vardi, Dmitri Alexeev, Fabio Bidini, Jan Jiracek von Arnim, Katarzyna Popowa- Zydron, Boris Berman, Lydia Artymiw, Michel Beroff, Veda Kaplinsky (Artistic Director of Piano Competition and Chairman of Jury) and Warren Jones.

Oh well…

2 Likes

1 Like