Da Best :nigga: Cumplete Sonatas Recording by Female Penistz

Apparently, according to this article, there are only four:

• Da GRIN
  • Da ASHTRAY
  • Da HANDJOB
  • Da KODAMNA

0 voters

Damn, an article from the future. Generally speaking I prefer Grinberg to Fischer, but my memory of their LvB cycles is actually the opposite. I haven’t listened to either in two decades however.

Lim is beside the point, and I’m not familiar with Kodama.

1 Like

I haven’t heard much from Mari Kodama but her sister Momo Kodama has put out some good recordings in Japan. Nothing special for SDC though.

1 Like

Of that lot, I’d pick Fischer, but given free choice I’d probably go for Nikolayeva.

1 Like

Nikolayeva’s set is from broadcasts, which I suppose is why it wasn’t included. She never actually “recorded” it.

It’s a surprising point from the article though… I can’t think of any other women who have recorded the sonatas either.

1 Like

@Brewtality
Wud u?

I knew her at da J n zhe was way out of ma league. This was before my yellow fever which happened aftah da FEI FEI turned pagez fo moi

2 Likes

She sounds like she’d be good company. I’d take her out for a drink :sunglasses:
I’m also zlightly turned on by her rolling her sleeves up to play - it’s almost like putting her hair in a ponytail…

2 Likes

She is not aging well

I wouldn’t even bang a hooker with that voice

3 Likes

Amen.
Also, I don’t like women who wear pants and take themselves seriously

Women are eye-candy and need to hone their cooking skills, not turn into militant lesbo, man hating, 32 :nigga: sons unleashing cunts

2 Likes

Voted for the HANDJOB

1 Like

We all did

2 Likes

If Lim played the sonatas on Annie’s Bosendorfer, it would be close to ideal.

Has Warner dumped HJ? Or did her funding run out?

1 Like

Da HJ signed to Sony methinks

Huh? I thought you’d pick da Grinberg, I certainly would.

1 Like

Relistenong to some of HJs sonatas during travel. They are so unique and fun but kind of tiring with the constant emphatic nature of interps.

Hahaha, diz overwhelming HJ preferenz poll victory a bit…diztuhbing :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Funny and refreshing in the beginning, but juz plain annoying after repeated listening IMO.

1 Like

The thing that annoys me about Lim’s set is the way the sonatas are arranged on different “titled” albums. And that she eliminated two of the sonatas. If you’re going to do a complete cycle, then do a complete cycle. If you’re going to be picky, then be more picky, because if you’re going to be like that, then no way that you find 30 of the sonatas comparatively worthy.

2 Likes