Da :wim: Erlkönig CUMMAH - Inzane zpeed!

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK DIZ TEMPO!!!

2 Likes

Da KAT CUMMAH fo cuntrazt -

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:

Yes this explains why the elf king caught up with the rider. :snail:

8 Likes

Ok, but when does the actual perf start!!

I would LOVE him to try playing it like this with some of the singers I’ve had to play it for…

He would not be playing it that way much longer.

1 Like

Hahaha daTM zhud play diz zong wiz da lolita

1 Like

I will invite her to my last concert at school since my chick can’t go.

Dayum.

Is he so damn dogmatic that he doesn’t realise this is far too zl*w to work, even if you just consider basic dramatic principles?

Dis fuckin ERLZLUG…

2 Likes

Jesus, this is pathetic. This is the kind of tempo I take for my first run-through of a new work…

My new mission in life is to downvote all of :wim:'s videos and comments.

7 Likes

festin festin festin…

all this time and you still put faith in his musical talent?

1 Like

Well, more a matter of basic judgment tbh. Any illusion of musicianship / talent went out the window a long time ago. :snail:

Yet enough people sign up to watch his pathetic ramblings

:dong:

1 Like

I wouldn’t put it past him.to have some sockpuppet accounts in the comments.

He must appeal on some level to people who think pieces they could never dream of playing are now accessible, thus “proving” that they are better at da 88 than they thought.

I had an argument with some random mofo in the comments section of one vid who was going on about how pieces are written to be playable and accessible to average pianists, which I think is the biggest pile of crap just about ever.

3 Likes

I was annoyed too until I began to see the humor in it. Isn’t there a certain charm in having someone churn out video after video with the most retarded playing on youtube, insist what he’s doing is authentic, and attract a small following who believes he’s right? :dong:

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s kinda like mocking the disabled, humour to be found, but you know you should abstain :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Haha

Though admittedly most disabled people aren’t so aggressively insistent that they are fully functional and you’re the aberrant one…

hahah
da :wim: iz trolled in da commentz
iz diz a SDC raid ? :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Wow, I mean… He’s certainly a musician dedicating his life to speed :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Morphine rather, I believe?

2 Likes