Da HUFF tru GOLDEN AGE unleazh cummah!

Tru

da 88 iz golden
n gettin up dere in age :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Queen Victoria can keep her piano but I have to say it sounded better than I expected

Ahahahah da zmooth golden tone :sunglasses:

Pimp!

Turned off after the first phrase.
Big ass ugly accent at the start each time

Even a golden age 88 can’t save this perf.

He channel ghey lib style here? Maybe will listen now : )

1 Like

This best version…

I know Lang Lang rebranding thinking this turf easier - but Jon England just flat a better pianist AND showman. Book your cruise now.

2 Likes

Sufficiently tasteless to be utter gensui. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Pretty sure he’s like the michelangeli of post Duchin pop 88 dudes.

AHAHAHAHAH tru diz da legit pop 88 impro ztylee

full endorzement from da zepp :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dat hall way too big for an 88 like dat.

3 Likes

Hahaha!!!

Awaiting da @zkeptopotamuz esteemed opinion

1 Like

Ahahaha fuckkkkkkk I wuz tryin to decifah da myzteriouz logik behind DIZ ztatement:

Dat hallway too big fo an 88 lyk dat :whale:

1 Like

Objectively the ghey noct above… if you add crackle to this and say its levitski or lhevinne playing a lost shulz evler tranny I’d be like oh yeah ok… cool.

1 Like

nah man, tiz juz too ugly to a be a golden age sheeyat, aside from da HOFF on a bad day

1 Like

It’s weird since to me what Hough is doing sounds very natural and enlightening, but if you listen to him immediately after one of the 1800s chaps you realise that it’s actually a constructed and artificial approach to piano playing. But it doesn’t matter - I think Hough’s phrasing and way with melody is one of his strong points, and even if he doesn’t imitate the 1920s you can hear where the inspiration to play like this came from.

I found the opening, say 45s, very peculiar. It was almost as if he had decided to play using pp, p, and mf, but no mp.