da inztant clazzic POZT YO PIC THREAD

cute

haha fuckkk da shreddah randomly does look like alex in dat pic, juz need da hat, eyelashes, cockpiece and cane and heā€™ll be tolchocking malchicks and giving devochkas the olā€™ in/out in no time.

haha wtf tiz not da zhreddah

AHAHAHAHAHA

The sheer gensui of da Jackoā€™s picture. Kachang Putih? WTF are you holding?

Jacko, I donā€™t think weā€™ve chatted before, but Iā€™m a Singaporean neighbour. Youā€™re one of the legends here, sowing your seed before I joined back a few years. Fucking A.

Just for the record -
P1070903.JPG

he looks just as thrilled to meet you :wink:

8)

he didnā€™t seem particularly pleased to meet the audience when I saw him either, although he was gracious and kind enoughā€¦ I guess it must be a hassle having to meet people after youā€™ve exhausted your efforts playing the piano. Especially after Rach 2 & 4 (when I saw him) or the 3 ā€œ2nd concertosā€ he played when you met himā€¦

kacang putih datz rightā€¦ i thought i was called kacang kuda ā€¦ no wonder those people didnt seem like understand me

was doing charity in a disabled school

wow da :whale:

haha mart knows all too well how thrilled da WHALE apperas in pics wif adoring fanz.

:rectum:

daim Op22 and Coq, I pozz will cum to da Singapore in May
wanna meet up pozz?[/img]

:ghey:

pozt a pic u mofo 8)

i vil pozt a pic ven mah emoticon iz reztored

Nice! - Mine too. :dong:

Respect! 8)

@Mephisto: Not so far from mine then.

Iā€™m going on an exercise to Rockhampton (down south) end of this week, anything good there?

Norway-Australia? WTF?