Da modern sdc

Can custom smilies be added? I always have them open anyway, but it would be nice if I didn’t have to steal ones I need from other forums. :upside_down_face:

ok
da <pre> text </pre> markdown iz uzed fo ignoring all formatin n can be uze fo da

zuzpenze-tech :sunglasses:

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

icic 

:sunglasses:

haha diz

zpoiler

pozz new cg effect to be explored :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah, great. Love it!

ahahahah fuckkkk da zepp vil learn diz…

da zpoiler cummah

by randomly ziterapin da code from da ZOURCE, REZPEC da MART :sunglasses:

In fact, da spoiler tech might juz make da suspense tech obsolete. :sunglasses:

Randomly, is there any way to see who’s currently online ?

hahahahaha rezpec thiz nu futuahiztic SDC :sunglasses:

ahahahaha

Da NSA MART wizholdin diz key zpy tech :sunglasses:

Hahaha IC diz randomly way bettah on mobile!

If I’ve understood this correct, when you edit anyone can see what the edit is? So everytime I make a typo or grammatical (which is often since I’m between languages and post from mobile 90% of the time), anyone can see that? I don’t like that. I’m tempted to just leave all my errors as is from now on and say ‘démerdez-vous’!

editing grace period : 300
For (n) seconds after posting, editing will not create a new version in the post history.

I really like the single-page view in this update, much easier than jumping from forum to forum. cheers

True, I’m already used to it. One sheeyat though is I can’t see all my usergroups.

What are usergroups?

da xsdc likez punBB bettah :cry:

But due to its 10+ yrs more modern layout and several useful features this is still a major upgrade over the old site. I’m used to it already, and handle it largely free of both issues & complaints.

Just groups that allow different access privileges, like the brothel etc. Before you could see which groups you were part of and which you weren’t. Now I can only see one group but not the others.

Have the groups been transferred at all? I can only see (think I can only see) which forums I have access to in the categories tab.

I dunno. I can see Chris’s group, but not the others.