Da modern sdc

I noticed that too. I think we’ll have to make a section for non-piano.

1 Like

wow so much empty space in this new layout

just like trumofo brain :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yeah well, Shohly not any bigga den yo gaping anus :sunglasses:

Also, let me edit that for you, you brainiac: “just like da Trumofo brain”

Da SDC mofo speak dun cancel out da necessity of articles.
Better yet, check yo pants, you juz mite be an Asian chick, based on yo typin habits.

Oh, and welcome back

I c

DA NU SDC is inspiring a FRENZY of activity.

Pozz becus da site is mobile-friendly?

I rather like it. Da best part of dasdc is u mofos

:cry:

Damn damn, I better man up and stop being a sentimental BITCH!
FUCK!

:sunglasses:

Rezpec da new layout, I can expert multitask while browsing da sdc on mah tablet now

Screenshot_20180929-071212

FUCKKK u inzpire moi to create a nu thread

same here…officially joined now, not just creeping

1 Like

Rezpec :sunglasses:

I hope you enjoyed da Lolita thread.

2 Likes

I think I’ve beaten some sort of world record today with 56 posts in 24 hours. Even the new software has given up complaining.

That’s a wrap.

1 Like

I’ve said it somewhere before on this thread I think, but: is it possible that when you click on a link, it will open in a new window? It’s kind of annoying because many links are shared on da SDC - often in the middle of a discussion, which disappears when you click on the link. A solution is opening DSDC twice but I don’t always think of that.
For the rest, I enjoy this site MUCH more now since the update. :+1::ok_hand::1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

I was going to ask this too. Having a link open in a new tab would be a lot more convenient.

tiz on your profile page -> interface

1 Like

Thankz! Tiz time to explore all deez opzions zyztematically!

57 members active the past week, of which 43 today alone.

I keep seeing this site as a private hang-out place between 10-15 “friends”, but the stats say otherwise.

A hint to everyone just reading is that you’re only seeing a third of the forum. You need to participate to access the part where recordings are posted for instance.

Is that actually the case? Or can they just post once or twice and be forever granted access?

I think the recordings section is trust level 1, which has 600+ members, so I don’t think regular participation is required to get access. Maybe it would be good to purge any accounts that haven’t posted in a year or more, with a few legendary exceptions: :wood:

Ahh, possibly. I can’t see the rec section with my trumofo account at least, but there are no posts from it.

Either way participation will eventually grant you trust level 2, at which point still more of the forum opens up.

1 Like

I reckon bumping up the recordings section to trust level 2 would be a good idea. I’m also in favour of a purge.

4 Likes

Btw, is there an easy way to quote multiple posts?

Yep, +1 on both