Da modern sdc

Tru dat mofo is a real mofo! The Feinberg sonata he posted here a few months ago was world class I thought.

1 Like

Can you find dat unleazh any chance? Da nu sdc even mo difficult to search than da old sheeyat…

I seem to remembah to COQ DOC rossini ET being ruthless at home unleazh …pozzibly approachin koji tchaik-rein level if only way shortah

nevahmind

I alwayz rezpec da COQ TRU zpirit

1 Like

Hahahha…diz a nice blast from da sdc pazt fo me

Pozzibly fo a current relevancy standpoint it vil make da trumofo realize to git off da mezzenger and realize he must prax

I doubt it tho :zcholah:

1 Like

Fuck, what a mofo. :approved:

1 Like

Wait, was that the instant ziterape he did? The Rossini?

His Feinberg is here

randomly you might be better fo da search function than me…pretty sure he posted that chop/michalwoski o wutevah here

I don’t think even he could sight rape this sheeyat. But it was probably only a few days of practice. He always learnt everything super fast.

I got tha sheeyat that he never pretend fronted about that. Dat random sightread I alluded to I think was legit

and FWIW it definitely wasnt a feinberg thing…I remember things that i really shouldn’t tru

dat thread immediately became a trumofo speaking way too soon sheeyat tru

Fuck it was the Ab impromptu etude!

3 Likes

Ignore da ancient bru harshness on da tranny qual in da tube comments sect.

LOL I was uust searching for this thread a while back, couldn’t find it either.

Someone asked for a rec of Delibes/Joseffy Pizzicato Polka, trumofo said “pls wait 1 year”, I posted it the next day :kissing_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Rezpec da COQ! Did you ever record the Passacaglia?

and xmofo I only brought up feinberg to compare diz mofo home vidz to da koji legendarynezz…not quite there but bumping fist fo a bit fo zho :wood:

hhaahahhhha!!! da SDC summonz!

1 Like

Yeah, I have a live 2014 recital video of the Passacaglia, but there are 2 minor memory slips and I know I can do better so it’s annoying.

The Rossini etude took 3 weekends of practice, it was done at a time when I didn’t have access to a piano in the weekdays

1 Like

I randomly agree with the ancient bru. I don’t dislike it, but it seems overladen with stuff for no other reason than having them there.

1 Like