3 Likes

HAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKK DIZ ZPEED

HAHAHA DAIM DIZ TEMPO ZHORLY NOT AUTHENDICK?!?! :wim:

2 Likes

haha wtf diz lyv ?

CHAT ATTACK :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Tru, Iā€™ll post nice comments on all his vids

Da TUBE algo will suggest sum of my vids.
I do dis on da POON channel too

But den switch to another account n trash Fei Fei

Mediocre Kaplinski lapdog.

3 Likes

hahaha

tru make a featuring with da POON

+50k zubzcriberz

5 Likes

Stupid man faced mediocre whore. :imp:

2 Likes

This quote will be on the front cover of the (surely imminent) Tiffany Poon biography, and your everlasting fame will be assured.

3 Likes

Indeed.

And in my own autobiography I can call her a little mediocre man-faced live-streaking whore with below average 88 skills

HAHAHAHAHA DIZ INTERP MAN!

WTF!

2 Likes

ā€œFazten yo seatbeltzā€?

Wtf.

Cuz :wim: iz gonna die in a horrendous car crazh at 5 mph?

Fuck off :snail:

4 Likes

We have cafes in Czechia where the mentally ill are employed but unlike here their disabilities arenā€™t noticeable.

5 Likes

Hahah tiz a teztament to da ZHUB gensui dat diz actually ztill zoundz zumwut liztenabl

It doesnā€™t really. But he has a better sound den da wim, and dat helpz.

Though that line of thinking is like saying yo DIARRHOEA zmellz bettah aftah you make gud dietary choicez.

1 Like

I donā€™t see how this note theory he loves so much is any better than stalinism. Itā€™s a similar murderous zeal / cult worship / spunk up the wall. Dude is exactly the type of person beaten to pulp in high school who turns in this sort of shit later on.

Iā€™m amazed that his shit gets views

2 Likes

Itā€™s the musicological equivalent of sum mofo pozting vidz of anothah mofo boning hiz wife, den telling da world dis is how you shud conduckt yo relationsheeyatz.

6 Likes

What if you ripped off comedians in cars getting coffe but did so with pianists that are fame whoring but with big sub bases. Could cross post and poach user baseā€¦ youā€™d be monitizing in no time. Fresh Yamaha and halter tops right round corner - although you could probably play da Brahms concerti

2 Likes

Anyone could probably play da BRACUNCZ if theyā€™re allowed 150 mins perf time :wim:

2 Likes