Da 'rona second wave šŸ¦ 

Hahah tru. :dark_sunglasses:

Itā€™s a madness.

1 Like

Well I say ā€œabandoned addressing anything but :microbe:ā€ but to be completely fair, they have kept a focuz on rights for the differently gendered community, because thatā€™s super important atmā€¦ :lib:

I might express that sumwut mo colourfully if dis wuz not in da nooz forum :sunglasses:

2 Likes

In da US, dey are focused on da Supreme Court confirmation, da vote on da next stimulus cummah possibly on Wednesday at long last.

As if we care which Freemason scumbag will get a lifetime position in the Supreme Court. :fu: on our fuckin taxpayer money.

They can all eat our collective, unwashed, assholes.

tru once moh wiff feelin :dong:

1 Like

I canā€™t get over the ā€œliberal leftā€ (sic) in the UK - conventionally I would be classed as being amongst them, butā€¦

Brexit - ā€œfucking racist old cunts, taking away the futures and freedoms of the young, no EU travel rights for them :frowning: and it will fuck the economy!ā€

:microbe: - ā€œshit, weā€™ve got to save our pensioners who are at deathā€™s door, stop everything! No travel, who gives a shit about the future of the young who arenā€™t at risk anyway. Fuck the economy, save the ā€¦ ?? geriatric racists!ā€

2 Likes

This a bit interesting but makes sense. I remember my (hispanic) grandmother being super racist against mexicans and black people. If the hispanics swing the US election to trump on anti mexican anti castro messaging perhaps a bit WTF overall.

trump

https://twitter.com/i/events/1318123672935096320

HAHAHAHAHA da WALEZ abzolutely outfuckz da ZCOTLAND

REZPEC! :whale: :whale2:

hahaha da Grischuk to becum da fav @festinfurious 64 player :ru: :sunglasses:

Many of the players are really worried about the coronavirus, the conditions for guaranteeing their health and safety, and some medical questions. But my position, for example, is completely different. Iā€™m ready to play, so to speak, in a garage, basement, zoo or train station. I donā€™t need any kind of medical insurance, luxury hotels and comfortable conditions for holding the event.

That doesnā€™t matter to me at all, and Iā€™m also calm about the situation with the coronavirus, but I wonā€™t play in a mask and gloves, or if I need to sit in quarantine for two weeks before the start of the event. Or to play in a so-called ā€œbubbleā€, when during the tournament youā€™re not allowed to leave the territory of the hotel or some other premises. And how, in such a situation, can you satisfy both me and the other players? If we have exactly the opposite ā€œdemandsā€?

1 Like

The hardest player to satisfy appears to be Wang Hao, who responded to the question of whether he would be willing to play in spring, ā€œYes, but only if there are vaccinesā€. Whether effective vaccines will be available to the players by then is anything but clear.

da Wank Hao bazically da :hui: of diz tournament :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tru - England has a ā€˜circuit breakerā€™ - Wales has a FIREBREAK. Weā€™re so much cooler.

1 Like

Ahahahah he haff chineze ztate dept contract to promote chyna vaccine :sunglasses:

Ahahahah derez actually a hizpanic zegment whoze TRUMP vote iz a bet on civil war 2.0 where da CARTELZ liberate california n texaz :sunglasses:

1 Like

randomly I have 6 hours of mandatory diversity training today on top of my usual 12 - 16 hour day. Voting trump for sure now! Thanks fascist liberals!

3 Likes

bring ur maga hat :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hehe yeah I read dis gensui on da chezz24 tube channel. I totally agree with him. He wuz already a sumwut legendary mofo tbf, sum of da public interviewz with him are gensui.

The bitch running Scotland will copy that within a fortnight, she canā€™t possibly be seen to be the least ā€œstrongā€. Iā€™m fucking eating pub lunch outside in the rain because of her cuntish regulations.

2 Likes

Hahah juz imagine dat rain iz her puzz juice and dat might improve yo meal :sunglasses:

1 Like

Only if my meal were arsenic.

I imagine she only cumz when thinking about new reprezzive legizlasheeyat.

The leftists in the US also went off the fuckin deep end.