Da WIM MAZTAHPIECE cummah!

Yes, but judging by the comments, you would think he was an unheralded genius. :dong:

Moving well beyond satire here :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ahahahah da WIM already haff hiz own emotizheeyat:

:snail:

No need to rename him :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sumone giff him a metronome with an engraved metal :snail: az da weight. Good counterpart to yo :mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

AHAHAHAH FUCK

Diz cud be a legendary SDC mizzion requirin

hand delivery :sunglasses:

1 Like

Camille S-S breaking speed records in 1904. Iā€™ve always thought that his playing is as close as possible to Lisztā€™s in his prime in terms of pure brilliance and fire. You think they wouldā€™ve played fast mvmts. of :nigga: Sonatas at :snail:'s pace? Tis utterly abzurd to even consider that.

2 Likes

And heā€™s an old man too. Even da :pimp:'z tech is believed to have faded sumwut with age.

Tru, S-S was 69 here. :-o

Itā€™s the boy I feel sorry for :plate_with_cutlery:

1 Like

:child:t2:
https://kids.kiddle.co/Camille_Saint-Saƫns

I honestly didnā€™t know he reproduced. Sad story.

I looked for a Pletnev page there, in the vain hope the article would just read ā€œBEWAREā€ or similar.

3 Likes

ahahahahaha da SS fo zhor legendary tech

howevah

da ZWING a bit lackin cuntzidahrinā€¦ :sunglasses:

ahahahahah da andante-preztizizheeyat full reverzal pozz da next WIM theory

i patiently await hiz rape zpeed interp of da

KAN GRANDZON mvmt4 :fire: :musical_keyboard: :sunglasses:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Deepah into da BZ hole he go

Rezpec da :snail: :sunglasses:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA 10ā€™30 da key evidence cummah

da direct METRONOME cumparizon to tym-keepin exericizheeyatz

ahahah da lazt lyn in da footnote zeem to zuggezt a random corollary ā€˜zolutionā€™ to da harrizon-MEF countah argument of 3-beat zheeyatz auto-zcribet fail

bazically

a zpecially raped metronome takin 2 secz to go left, 1 sec to go right

DAYUM diz a bit wikid 18th century technology :sunglasses:

2 Likes

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

da WIMI finally unleazh a well known clazzik at DOUBLE da ztandard tempo :fire: :fire:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA from 17ā€™20 in da ZHOE vid, da WIM cuntfront da harrizon-MEF zcribet countah argument

by zayin

dun prax wiz a metronome :sunglasses:

Tiz actually much eazier to jus take half of 80 = 40, the metronome will give one beat for three quarter notez. You will get the same tempo.
Da problem with da WIM-mofo iz dat hiz senze of tempo is so sheeyat that he actually plays it faster than he should demonstrate according to double beat interpretation. :smile: :snail:

1 Like

His playing isnā€™t overly troubled by the concept of dynamic nuance lol

2 Likes