Da WIM MAZTAHPIECE cummah!

Hahah zince da WIM permablockd ma azz I iz done wiz ma zlite cg rezpec fo him

I now think he iz a cunt n given da opportunity wud harzhly **** hiz ********

2 Likes

Aha, he did aftah da cummentz about CD pricing? Ahaha fuckkk da WIMFURY finally cummah!

2 Likes

Ahhhahaha but u wud pozzibly both enjoy dat :ho:

Haha tru, I wud alzo zuggezt hiz CDz cummah wiz a free nooze :sunglasses: diz may explain da pricing

1 Like

ahahahahah mannnn da LEGENDARY MOFO remained civil thruout diz whole zheeyat

da WIM a bit of a WIMPpppp tru :sunglasses:

1 Like

Normally I believe in da TRURAPE approach to da metronome but in da case of da WIM he needz to get raped by hiz own metronome. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Honestly it took me about half a minute before I recocknized da zong. Because Iā€™m used to listening to diz kind of tempo:

6 Likes

Haha. This was the first ever ā€œbigā€ piece I played. I was about 13 and I certainly didnā€™t play it at wimspeed!

3 Likes

:wim:

5 Likes

Diz a clazzic

1 Like

HAHAHAH :wim:

Is he fucking stupid? He appears to be arguing that his tempi must be right because some random Czerny pupil Iā€™ve never heard of is only playing low 80s% of the allegedly impossible metronome markings. Also his fixation with 12.4 npz maximum velocity crops up again.

Examples have been demonstrated ad infinitum of mofoz playing faztah, lol.

Canā€™t watch more than half of this self-justificatory cherrypicking.

And da :pimp:'z tech was evidently so sheeyat he couldnā€™t pass 10npz. Lmao.

1 Like

I havenā€™t watched, but did any of Czernyā€™s pupils record? :lib:

The ā€œdirectā€ student turns out to be a fourth-generation one.

Which is hardly significant, when a few minutes of research shows Iā€™m a fifth gen :kan: pupil and probably half the world can trace a lineage back to :pimp: if they try hard enough.

1 Like

I donā€™t get this fascination with lineages in general I must admit. I think it played a larger role in the previous century, today I think the influence is rather something like 20% teacher and 80% recordings.

1 Like

And I still live in the 1900s :mage:

I meant the 19th C.

1 Like

Quite all right, artistically I still live in the 1800s :wink:

1 Like

TRU :baby::baby::baby::baby: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fuckkkkkk