Da YASH TOT 1zt prize perf cummah (viewin not advized randomly)

Oh

1 Like

It’s a mess. Ok I watched selected highlights (sic) and not the full thing… but just about every alt chord section I saw was shambolically inaccurate.

In defence (of something, dunno wut), I think comp rules said final round scores were added to previous rounds in order to determine the winner.

1 Like

Yes I get it :slight_smile:

A bit of Mozart there, and he ends at essentially half tempo. Still not the disaster I expected, he did something with it and except the last 5 there I did enjoy hearing this.

2 Likes

Nicely optimistic audience “bravo” :joy: (pozz da yazh’z teachah, tru :smiling_imp:)
I vote crowdfunding zum propah jury membahs, I zuggezt da zepp az evidently he haff bettah earz than the ones who zhowed up.

1 Like

Yes, I’m fine with Yashkin at the top from what they had to work with, but their picks R2R and in the final in particular was a bit :gman: I thought. I understand how they reasoned, I don’t think it was “rigged”, but I don’t think they considered what will actually fly once you push it out of the nest.

I don’t know, the whole thing - including how and why jury members voted the way they did - has an air of incompetence.
I mean, maybe Yashkin did play well in earlier rounds, but when you fuck up the Totentanz like he did, he simply doesn’t deserve a first prize no matter what.
If you thoroughly prepare the piece with orchestra before you travel to the comp to perform, like da TM did btw, then one or two days would be enough to get it back into decent concert shape. This is what one would expect from someone who the jury seems fit to select for a final round.

2 Likes

Agreed. Surprising for a first place to have so many mistakes and rudy’s.
Alzo, what’s with da Triff hair ztyle? Maybe he couldn’t see, that’s why there was zo many miztakes.

I’d also say: if you’re a natural :pimp: playah and doing comps, I really would expect to have one of the 88/orchestra works in your rep anyway. Maybe he was trying out some stealthmofo ideas :laughing:

Another consideration:

Why da FU-CKING fuck do so many comps haff

3 prizes n… 3 finalists?

So essentially, da competition ENDS at da final?

I haff nothing against da Yashk, he clearly is a competent mofo…

Howevah, I think if comps want to haff sum kind of WINNAH integrity:

At least 6 finalist mofos (remember da good old days of 8 prizes n like 15 mofos in da finals?!)

Somebody will just not be up fo a prize… and that is fine.

Give cuntestants a week before da finals to prep

Choice of hookers between rounds.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, this was the first time in my life that I prepared all the pieces all da way fo a comp

At da 2017 Naumburg I was preparing da Beethoven 5 n Prok 3 - 3 days before da final round.
Luckily I did not get in, hence, being upstaged by da Poon, who contorted through Rach 2, tho, I digress.

1 Like

I like the choice of hookers clause :pimp:

It just seems like a very odd comp, with three random rule changes, non-streams etc. Comps seem to be under a lot of scrutiny atm (or maybe that’s just the impression I get through for some reason following that nutcase Lebrecht on da twittah), and if you want to look suspicious, they certainly went about it the right way.

That bring said, da Yashk tot made ma cock hard becuz if I close my eyes

Dat can pass fo my ex’s level of playing, or a numbah of otha undergraduate chicks at ma school who have a rich daddy n a hairy punani

ahahahah DAYUM!!

u can try watchin it wiz eyez open but from 3 metahz away. da effect vil not be diminizhed :sunglasses:

Haha n wizout glasses?

I see, diz what LOLA looks like wizout makeup?

Ok, wizout glasses da YASHK a

6/10 chick, but clearly NOT Asian enough.

juz try to imagine tiz a mini toy 88 dat hez playin on :sunglasses:

1 Like

Okkkkk hot!

Diz quite a respectable perf fo a

BDSM themed JAV incest MILF rape vid

:sunglasses:

Ok, from 16:10

Nice shot of that Asian chick with glasses.

Da YASHK finish in prax tempo but unleash an extra gliss to give it an average of 4 MAXIMZ out of 10

Ok, based on dat, diz clearly a first prize! :sunglasses:

Mannnn… dat triangle chick clearly HITABLE.

Da fuckers made moi mizz out on dat, fuck diz comp!!!

2 Likes