Da YASH TOT 1zt prize perf cummah (viewin not advized randomly)

Yeah honestly so far I’ve refrained from writing about both comps (this & Hama) on ma YT page because to do so kind of criticises the pianists who advanced / were chosen, and I don’t want to do that, it’s not their fault.

We iz mo Krittycizin da COMP den da cunteztant

diz cunteztand a ZOLID mofo hu dezerve to be in round 1 n pozz 2

But bein put on a pedeztal az a winnah…no way

diz mofo needz to be put in hiz place :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Who would have been your 3 final picks comme?

Trumofo x3 :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, really. I think it’s low. Plus he’s not nearly as bad as these mofos would have it too. The wheels started falling off around the 8-10 minute mark somewhere, but up until then I thought he did really well with it.

1 Like

Not to compare (even though I looked it up to listen to a fresh version), did not know this existed! Just started, should suit her to a t.

My Argerichiana is pozz a bit rusty, but I think these were her only performances of the work. A poor quality audience recording circulated already very early on, which everyone complained about the sound on, but 10-12 years ago somewhere the orchestra briefly published a Mp3 of a professional recording they had made themselves of the “other” performance from the following day on their website. I think it was taken down within just a few weeks, but it nonetheless didn’t escape the La Martha crowd. It’s one of those unlikely instances which just keep happening again and again in the piano world.

Tbh I don’t think the commenters have a big problem with da Yash, more with the jury. I think some parts of the performance are unacceptable; everyone fucks up from time to time but how is it that this is deemed to be the best perf in da comp?

As I said, no disrepect to him but the standard so poor that the comp was just embarrassing.

I see that you guys keep saying that, but if you actually read the comments they are as much against the player as they are against the jury.

I’m only talking about my comment. Each comments as he sees fit.

Of course anyone can comments as they see fit, I am just saying that I think it’s a douchy thing to do. Also, saying that the fact that player of the winner shows that the competition sucked is also a comment about the player and not just a comment on the competition itself.

But this is getting boring, so we should probably just change the subject

Tru n I c how in any otha caze u cud call diz bullyin

But he WON DA FUCKIN COMP :sunglasses:

Da word CRACKER iz zumwut CG n not az offenziv az da word NIGGER fo diz zame reazon

He iz at da top ov da hierarchy, he iz not a minority, not an undahdog
n by winnin diz comp wiz a painfully average perf we need to exprezz a revolt zo da TRU LEGENDZ ov da fucha honah da PIMP n ztop perpetuatin da corrupt fuckdnezz datz now becummah da trend in compz

1 Like

Mostly, da comp was deemed fucked when da jury decided to change how many people dey advance, not after registration, but before the round 2 advancement announcement

Da Yashk was pozz da best mofo all around… he dun deserve a shitstorm but

Let’s hear da otha 2 cuntestants! Where da FUCK are da vids.

Shady ass comp.

I see da TRULL cunt on a jury list again - I will not apply. Same goes for the lisping jury cunt with da polish last name.

Da LIZPCOMP winnah?

https://www.hfm-weimar.de/en/international-franz-liszt-piano-competition-weimar-bayreuth/9th-international-franz-liszt-piano-competition-weimar-bayreuth-2018/jury/michael-wladkowski.html?dt=1A%3D0%3Fieknopph#c12030

I sense from dis bio dat he’z more FURRY than FURY. Any tube vids?

It’s a lot more of a comment on the competition, however. In any case, he knows how he played.

Is this the cunt who wrote on your fb comment?

Dis guy likes it soft and wet. Sorry but his Chopin is awful and he writes like he’s in love wid himself.

2 Likes