Da YASH TOT 1zt prize perf cummah (viewin not advized randomly)

Yes…

One day I will be a more accomplished rapist!

Da Chinese Lolita will go against her fathas wishes n cum to da NYC in March fo auditions… good fuckin news. Damn I need to meet her.

What did he say?

He wrote dat dey did NOT change the rules on the spot but rather

Only 15 mofos from round 1 were deemed “good enough” for round 2, the simply could not find any more decent candidates and if was not a rule change

:sunglasses:

Fucking hell. I’ve no idea what criteria they must have been using. I mean, being completely objective, maybe someone can dislike your interps, but your playing certainly isn’t dull, and it displays a very high technical level.

1 Like

That really was a bit fucked. I didn’t even see it as a rule change, they said they’d allow 20 of 40 and when only 30 something appeared it seemed logical they’d slash the acceptance accordingly. But to say only 15 were good enough to pass just sounds arrogant. They could have kept such considerations to the preliminaries, the ones they invite over should be allowed to compete.

1 Like

They could have made da rule changes, sure, but only BEFORE da rounds started.

Anyway, fuck them.
On to the next conquest…

Maybe I shall start working out?

Ok, da TM will start losing weight. Need to look mildly presentable AND accompany her fo free…

Success rate: 60%

In honor of yashkin achievements in fake shred I present a tribute vid of the don juan laureate style - not for faint of heart

2 Likes

AHAHAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKKK da zepp juz ztarted watchin n diz INZANE FURY TONE on yo DIGI!! zumhow much mo MOFO den yo previouz vidz tru!

vil watch da rezt n cumment in mo detail when he iz returned from da harzh late nite collexion run :sunglasses:

1 Like

mannnnnnnnnn juz link dem yo TOT WIZ CUMMENTAIRE

n azk if twuz gud enuff compared to da winnah unleazh, let alone da otha 14 mofoz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Heh you probably don’t want to watch the whole thing but its was fun to fake shred and sight rape such a long piece. Is same fury as usual I just realized I could connect my digi line out to my iPhone instead of mic the speakers. Is waaaay better sound and no angry neighbors questioning my sanity

If you use a stereo to mono adapter on input and this unit is pretty easy to get good sound out of digi https://www.amazon.com/IK-Multimedia-interface-adaptor-Android/dp/B00T631UTC/ref=sr_ph_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1542851188&sr=sr-1&keywords=irig

1 Like

So can you hear it as you’re recording or is it like you’re playing on a dummy keyboard?

10:52 full cameldick rape tone out of a fuckin digi?!

:approved:

1 Like

You made it ten minutes damn!! ; ) Yeah the head phone jack stays active when line out plugged in. Also it’s “variable out” so at right volume all distortion should be gone- even without gain adjust. Is way to digi vid, surprised I didn’t think of this earlier. Stuff for connection to phone below.
I looked a little closer there is gain right there on the irig thing!
IMG_5644

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAH GENSUI!!! da BAZZ ZLAM zoundz around da 10’30 mark DAYUMMMM!!!

da zepp only get diz zound in live perf wiz DIGI plugged into a gud amplifiah zheeyat

REZPEC da FATMOFO home ztereo zetup :sunglasses:

Da glizz was pure cg.

Unsurprisingly removed. Behave ffs.

hahahhaa da nazi zupprezzion tech. tru I dun c why dasdc zhud let diz zlide

2 Likes

Haha diz not removed fo ma azz, pozz region locked?

Bizarre, it’s removed for me.

emergency glissando sadly slower than barere scales : ( After this initial fake shred, I’m pretty sure a trained pianist could navigate this alright minus the skipping around and stamina stuff. Wonder why it isn’t programmed more…