Why da fuck :whale:

Never heard of him

:whale:

Definitely sheeyat.

But da chix luvs itā€¦

Cunt level : uberwim.

2 Likes

Sheeyat all sounds da same.

Einaudi compounds this by being a mediocre pianist. He can finesse a phrase, but is proudly anti-virtuosic, playing only simple arpeggios and limpid four-note melodies.

Haha diz da ultimate zheeyat I hate about da way people view clazzical muzik

Cazual liztenerz zee da primary value ov clazzical muzik az a relaxing peaceful alternative to pop muzik wiz a dancy drumbeat

Clazzical muzik to uz iz da oppozite - it exprezzez every extreme and zubtlety of feeling known to mofo

When zum1 azk wut muzik I lizn to I zay clazzical n dey zay

Aw yea love liztenin to dat when I want to relax n fall azleep

Den I zay tru try diz nice relaxin rec of da ZIFF PIMP TOT :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I donā€™t know Einaudi, but I agree 100% that I love classical music because of its extremes, and not because it is relaxing music. Even a Chopin nocturne is not just relaxing music

2 Likes

Music is about relativity.

Popular music, and to make an example rock music - it has a relatively consistent level of intensity.

It isnā€™t as dynamic, as complex, and therefore it is good at delivering a feeling for those who wish to not be 100% attentive and even passive.

The difference is that with Classical - it actually has a lower consistent level of intensity - but it has greater dynamic range and therefore higher PEAKS of intensity.

A rock song ticks along at a steady 7/10 or 8/10 level of intensity throughout.

A Chopin Nocturne like the op48no1 is relatively peaceful in parts but achieves an absolute 10/10 of intensity by virtue of the way it builds up.

Something like Einaudi is pretty much useless - it is 1/10 or 2/10 and builds to fucking nothing.

hahahahaha da moz CG iz
diz mofo needz ZHEETZ fo hiz 4 notez-impro zheeyat :sunglasses:

4 Likes

20 mil views?!

Ok, Iā€™m def not giving up on da 88

But

I need to invent a mo ā€œaccessibleā€ genre lyk tiz
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Iā€™m telling you, da FURRY MOIZT genre needs attention!

1 Like

either that or MAKZIM

aka play a mini selection of da easy sects ov any zong wiz techno overlay n wikid facials.

Da MAKZIM iz bazically da DONGAH wiv ez rep and hypahfacialz, da dumbed down dongah lmfao.

Not an innovative genre.

I admire da TURKIZH DONGAH for inventing a new subgenre, da MENTALHOMEFACIALZ genre.

1 Like