Erik Satie - Da moz inzane cumpozah in hiztory?

Diz vid worth it’z own topiq tru :sunglasses:

I don’t have wifi atm, but does it mention the rumour that outwardly he was a total dandy, but when he died, people going into his apartment found shit smeared all over the walls?

2 Likes

Satie a cool guy.

1 Like
  • I rise at 7:18; am inspired from 10:23 to 11:47. I lunch at 12:11 and leave the table at 12:14. A healthy ride on horse-back round my domain follows from 1:19 pm to 2:53 pm. Another bout of inspiration from 3:12 to 4:07 pm. From 4:27 to 6:47 pm various occupations (fencing, reflection, immobility, visits, contemplation, dexterity, natation, etc.)”
  • “Dinner is served at 7:16 and finished at 7:20 pm. From 8:09 to 9:59 pm symphonic readings (out loud). I go to bed regularly at 10:37 pm. Once a week, I wake up with a start at 3:19 (Tuesdays).”
  • “I breathe with care (a little at a time). I very rarely dance. When walking, I clasp my sides, and look steadily behind me.”
  • “My expression is very serious; when I laugh it is unintentional, and I always apologize most affably.”
  • “I sleep with only one eye closed, very profoundly. My bed is round, with a hole to put my head through. Once every hour a servant takes my temperature and gives me another.”
  • “I have subscribed for some time to a fashion magazine. I wear a white cap, white stockings, and a white waistcoat.”
  • “My doctor has always told me to smoke. Part of his advice runs: ‘Smoke away, dear chap; if you don’t someone else will.’”

Excerpts from Memoirs of an Amnesiac

Hahaha fuck

3 Likes

Rezpek diz zpeedymofo eating ztrategy!

4 Likes

After reading Walker’s Chopin book, I’ve realized that being a doctor in the 19th C is one of the most chill professions there ever was.

5 Likes

Haha dayum.

ahahah quite da oppozite of chill if u zpecialized in treatment fo

female hyzteria :fire: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Dats rite!
Jus vibrate dose 16 year old MILFS (while dey are full dressed :dong: ) and deir husband juz zit n observe, smoking indoors.

Den da mofo pays yo azz a wikid 30 cents fo yo services, bows, puts on da top hat n grabs his fuckin cane

Doze wuz da days.

At da same tym, youths who got caught playing wiz deir DONG got forced Circumcisions.

Alzo:

They will be saying this about TM’s office at his new job at Rutgers.

2 Likes

I won’t accept that offer.

They must think I’m

1. High
  2. Not a real joo

:sunglasses: