Hatto

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DA HATTO RANDOMLY

DA 4TH WUNDAH OF DA ZL*WWORLD AFTAH

DA AREATH/ZKEP/THIERRY

DAIM?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

:whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale: :whale:

1 Like

6, 7 January 1995 Liszt Italian Operatic Transcriptions, including Hexaméron, Niobe,

Norma and Sonnambula [CACD 91112, 91122] Four late Mozart sonatas,

K 533/494, 545, 570, 576 [CACD 9055-2

4 January 1998 Chopin B minor Sonata [CACD 9043-2].

Beethoven Hammerklavier [CACD 8009-2]

14 October 1998 Schubert Sonatas in A minor, C minor, D 845, 958 [CACD 9064-2]

16 March 1999 Mussorgsky Pictures at an Exhibition [CACD 9129-2].

Balakirev Islamey [CACD 9195-2]

5 September 2003 Chopin Op 10 Études – a 75th birthday fest in the middle of
Chopin-Godowsky sessions [CACD 9147-2, 9148-2]

I doubt if da :doc: can unleazh diz way

n randomly:

pianostreet.com/smf/index.ph … #msg262129

fuck 8)

:comme: n i vil juz take diz chance to point out dat

da HATTO rhymez wiz

da ZKEPTO 8)

Hahah What da Fuck. :laughing:

I’ll just chime in here again to show what it should look like when two different recordings are placed side-by-side… even when I time shift Hamelin’s recording to match the Hatto… the difference is immediately visible.

Here:

And the Audio : Hamelin in the Right Channel and Hatto in the left.

box.net/public/static/u38bf2qhav.ogg

hahahaha fuckkkkkk da zherlock canadain

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Okay, I don’t know what to think now.

Dayum.

Just dayum.

Exactly. I’m a bit confused and pissed off.

My correspondence with Concert Artist:

I have just compared several tracks from my Hatto Godowsky etudes CD with tracks from Carlo Grante’s Godowsky Etudes CDs. They’re Identical. As far as I’m concerned, this casts all kinds of doubt on your entire catalogue.

I suspect you’ll feel the full weight of this very soon, as several
magazines are comparing recordings as we speak. I can assure that I, and many others, will soon be asking for our money back.

Dear Chris,
Thank you for your message.
I am surprised that you should come to this conclusion. They are NOT the
same performances. I am sorry that you feel this way but understand your reaction to what has been published.
Best wishes,
W.H.Barrington-Coupe
Concert Artist Recordings

What a load of BS.

hahaha wtf
da raw denyin ?
no explanation on da magz hype ?

man dey shorly got 2000 mailz diz lazt 24 hourz
diz “I am surprized…” juz wtf
lez c if da brew get da zame anzwah

I wonder if I should send him my proof… I run the risk of offending him and slandering his dead wife’s good name.

On the other hand, what if he’s not in on it - maybe one of his engineers pulled a fast one behind his back… in that case, it’s my duty to inform him.

I’m conflicted :frowning:

Haha I doubt you’d offend him. He should know very well wut hiz has wife “recorded” (Godowsky Etudes in her 70s? Bullshit), so I doubt one of his engineers pulled a fast one. He’s definitely in on it.

And I’m sure he’ll be getting more proof from others later on.

:imp:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DA HATTO HUBBY

juz inztant ZKEP LEVEL raw denial rezpec 8)

haha tru keep ur evidencez fo da court 8)

ahahahahahaha diz lable fo zhor terminally raped wiz da 2000 BRU/CANADIAN/JEFFz combined n da GRANTE himzelf zuein fo da zame amount 8)

hahah wtf chris, I thought you wrote an angry email. heh. I referred to how they " so brazenly ripping off others’ recordings" etc. The evidence really stacks up though, I can’t see how they could NOT be the same recordings. And people are saying that her Brahms 2 is actually Ashkenazy (but then some of these people have tin ears).

Did you get a reply yet?

(I wrote an angrier email before - while I was thinking about the fact that I passed up on Aldwell’s Bach WTC for the Hatto Messaien - but then I erased it. He’s probably a pretty old, fragile dude.

Though, I did waste nearly 100 bucks on 2 CDs that are probably phony.

I’ll be comparing her Rach 1st Sonata tomorrow - I have at least 8 recordings to compare it with… I’m pretty sure, just based on a feeling I have, that it’s Rodriguez or Shelley.

yes, I was surprised that BC replied.

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your message.
We can’t agree with your comments but understand your reaction to what has
been published. Never believe everything that you read and listen to the
performances they are not fakes.
W.H.Barrington-Coupe
Concert Artist Recordings

:blush: :blush:

Now I feel kinda bad. Ok from now, I’ll just sit back and see how this pans out. But if he’s being truthful, I’ve majorly put my foot in it.