Hatto

Well, I don’t have Kim’s to compare it to… And I don’t have my copy with me, but based on what I’m hearing, I have no doubt that it’s copied from some other recording that I could have bought for 1/10th the price.

zilly canadian :laughing:

Ok, I’ve just confirmed that the Rach Concertos are Bronfman.

Here’s the Rach 2 2nd mov - both files are entirely unmodified:

Anyone here have the number for the consumer fraud protection hotline?

fuck. Looks like I have to go buy Bronfman. And can toss Hatto in the trash.

hahahahah thiz iz crazy :ho:

And just for reference: Here are the Hatto and Grante 10/4 rec - unaltered.

box.net/public/static/z6c3sn08qj.rar

The fact that diz worked for more den 10 yearz iz quite embarrasing for da reviewers of her CDs in particular and for the whole classical muzic community in general.

HAHAHAHA DAMN… the media coverage begins:
iht.com/articles/2007/02/16/news/hatto.php

ahahahah thiz articl harzhly no mention of tha canadain detetiv work n a link to dasdc 8)

Nah, other people got to it long before we did. My work was just fact-checking :slight_smile:

“William Barrington-Coupe, Hatto’s husband and the owner of the Concert Artist label that issued more than 100 of her recordings, is perhaps the only person who can clear up the mystery. But on Friday he could not be reached at his home near Cambridge: He did not answer his telephone or e-mail messages.”

haha fuckkk
da zuicide :ho:

edit

:lib:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TIZ ZOUNDIN MO N MO LYK A FULL-BLOWN ZKEP :brotha:

HAHAAHAHAH FUCKKK

A NU TRU CAREER POZZIBILITY FO DA :comme:

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Pozzibly another match…

Hatto Op. 25 #4 (from the website of Kite Studios, Cambridge - who will doubtless have some explaining to do):
download.yousendit.com/59535FBE05BF0A5B

Now listen to Yuki Matsuzawa’s:
amazon.com/Chopin-Etudes-Opp … B000001MRA

?

Definitely a match

The audacity of this is staggering. I mean, even with something so frequently recorded as Chopin’s Etudes that was only a matter of 5-10 minutes or so sifting through Amazon.

diz iz a bit inzane.

:dong: