Hatto

A confezzion (zort a): gramophone.co.uk/newsMainTem … ectionID=1

hahahaha he thinkz da canadain vil give him peace? :doc:

You like Wurtz?!

Brautigam

I do, I think Wurtz’ Mozart is quite nice.

well, I don’t think this is believable. Now he’s just giving us the story that people like Hurwitz were hoping for. Fool me twice and all that.

cgi.ebay.com/Joyce-Hatto-CHOPIN- … dZViewItem

WTF…da Hatto chopet cd iz $51 excluding da shipping.

DAMN !!!

Hahahaha:

“issued with a booklet of analytical notes plus an interesting reminiscence by the artist discussing these studies with Alfred Cortot, the great French pianist”

I call bullshit on this one…

diz why I never buy on ebay. So many shady mofoz :mombeek:

brew, more than half ov moi 88 collection iz from ebay. sometimes u get a darn cheap cd.

daim! well I might have to look into it again.

ahahahahaha da LEZBO unleazh a random ztory:

http://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php/topic,23781.new.html#new

:whale:

1 Like

ahahahaha so she wuz ALWAYZ sheeyat. and da huzband harzhly culdn’t handle her slownezz. :lib:

http://www.charm.rhul.ac.uk/content/contact/hatto_article.html

hahaha n da lezbo iz randomly a bit sheeyat too :pimp:

da lezbo cud b-cum a bettah pianiz if he didn’t force himself to record/learn all da pimp pieces.

having large repertoire doesn’t mean u iz a gud pianizt.

:dong:

The Hatto story proves that most of the classical audiences and critics are dumber than a bag of doorknobs believeing that a 70yr old woman/cancer patient could deliver perfect performances of the entire rep including Godowsky.

No u iz wrong. Why on earth should one belive dat a cd iz fake?

luckily mah bad self nevah bought a single hatto cd.

-da Meph

A lot of people bought her CDs,critics heaped praise on her and no one asked the obvious question how could a 70+ yr old cancer patient play Godowsky etudes among the other 104 Cds.People have no fucking idea what kind of physical shape a real pianist must be in to play even one Godowsky etude.

1 Like

:dannyelf: 8)