How much sleep do you get per night on average?

Try seroquel, it might help your delusions too.

Help as in…

Mo vivid dreams of Lolitas n long-lost Godo parazheeyatz?

Sign me up!

Failing that, try dropping a tab of acid.

1 Like

sounds promising

Randomly, another problem of having fucked up sleep is not feeling refreshed when you’re awake. I should really go to the gym evening, but I’m tired and cbf. However, at 2am I will likely be fully awake and ready to go.

2 Likes

How much _______ do you get per night?

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

1 Like

is this the hangover after the drinking in the previous post?

Randomly, it’s 4am. I’m going to sleep now (never did make it to the gym).

1 Like

No my spell check program had caught a virus last night.

Thank god it’s feeling better again now.

Cortisol depletion via LISS would be a better idea than cortisol releasing exercise ie. gym.

Yeah but LISS is fucking boring.

Depends what form, walking while listening to music actually boosts the cognition of it.

Beethoven took long walks to not only get his blood flowing but his musical ideas too, it makes good sense.

Inspiring stuff.

1 Like

Walking through a big city isn’t like a stroll in the countryside. It just gives more people the opportunity to come ask me for money. Having said that, if I look outside and the weather is not too sheeyat, maybe I’ll go chill with da KAN today.

Edit: it’s 8 degrees outside. Pozz will try again tomorrow.

1 Like

Wait, wut mofo go to sleep when on acid?

But tru, diz a difficult zheeyat poll fo me fo answer. Depending on a specific day drinking n drug uze…tiz usually more than 10 or lezz than 3. nothing in between tru

haha nah diz wuz juz to help hiz Lolita fantasiez becummah mo vivid. Actually, you raise an interesting point. After a night of having boozing I can pazz out pretty much az soon az my head hits the pillow (or a table at tha bar).