I don't like classical music any more

True :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Sorry bruh. You gotta go there? Im trying my best to go to Kenya this month still…I’m sure it will be just as clean :doc:

1 Like

Meph did you see Jordan Peterson on Skavlan? I thought he came across well on there. Though the politician …was it Annie Lööf? Seemed to misinterpret him.

Ohhhhohhhhhhhohohohohohohoho new subject please :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah he was Ok on Skavlan.

Vol: Yeah it’s the weeding of one of my closest friends. Everybody in my circle is like “omg this is the best thing ever” … except me lol

3 Likes

Hope you enjoy it dawg! Don’t you live in Norway or something? Super long trip?

Let me guess, the wedding is in troldhaugen? :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yes I live in Norway (Oslo), so it will be quite far! God help me hehehe

Despite there being famous wedding tunes by Wagner and Mendy …Grieg’s lyric piece is the best wedding-related music, it’s so ebullient. :tada:

1 Like

Personally I prefer the Mendelssohn, but in it’s original version not the bastardised arrangements that you hear in Julia Roberts’ films.

It’s okay, no hard feelings. Good luck on your trip.

@Publius - thanks, those are good points. I tend to take those breaks between classical, literature and film.

@prokmofo - thanks brother

The energy of op. 38 / 7 still gets me

and this one

1 Like

So back in like 2002 I was working in da music section in a Borders in Maine. A cute wild looking young couple cummah to ask me about what wedding music to play when they get married on da boat in Portland harbor. I gave them two choices, sum ghey zheeyat and then I have to say they enthusiastically chose da fuckin HO.

2 Likes

Tru da HO Wedding varz a zumwut gensui forezhadow ov da honeymoon to cummah :ho:

2 Likes

It’s very harsh actually: he has to miss out Volodos to go to a wedding. I’d be very cranky indeed.

1 Like

Volodos :sob::sob::sob:

Where in India’s the wedding? I hear the South’s better than the North (I hated the North).

Luckily god has sent a crazy Swede there in your place, and equipped him with the most peculiar set of electro-mechanical devices.

3 Likes

It’s in Punjab. So I guess that’s the north

@xsdc :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t go there but randomly, half my family on my Dad’s side has ended up marrying Punjabis.

haha in general

klazzikal m*zik

iz ghey :sunglasses:

which iz y

da zepp

iz a fan of

88 m*zik :sunglasses:

3 Likes