HAHAHAHA FUCKKKkkkkkkkkk!!!

When u play da zhitzo mvmt lyk diz

U rizk makin da 2nd half sound lyk a

KAN GRANDZON level zheeyat :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I can’t decide if you mean it’s bad or gensui :sunglasses:

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAH

I mean da mvmtz 3 n 4 juz becummah uzelezz in cuntrazt n u zhud END DA ZONG rite dere on da mvmt2

REZPEC :fire::musical_keyboard: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha da 4th mvt iz actually ma current fav but da whole piece iz wikid.

Diz actually 1 ov da bezt perfz I’ve heard

Do u plan on learnin mo Medtner? I reckon u would play a wikid op 30

I have learnt quite a bit of Medtner actually, I’m currently halfway through making a score video of an old recording of 2nd improvisation. I’d love to start on op. 30 next, though I’ve had my sights on Minacciosa for a long time as well…

Now to find an orchestra willing to play the first two concerti with me :grimacing:

3 Likes

hahahahaha mannnnnnnnnnnnnn mazziv rezpec fo thiz zhitzo perf :bar::whale:

i dun really kno tha zong but dayum rezpec fo zhowin yo legendary zkill :gav:

3 Likes

Rezpek!!!

Rezpec!

I mentioned op30 because of it’s neglect in comparison to other sonatas. Minacciosa is legendary, one of my favourites and his most knotty and modern sounding sonata. Masterpiece. Op30 is a brilliant work, not quite on the masterpiece level of his elite sonatas.

The G minor is actually maybe my favourite these days, but it always changed.

2nd improv is an amazing piece, rezpec for that too! The 1st improv (Bb minor one) on Hamelin’s Composer Pianists disc was my intro to Medtner way back in around 2002-3 time.

my introduction to medtner was competing against someone who played Reminiscenza back in 2007 when medtner was not quite yet a thing. that was a good experience indeed, though it took me years to get around to learning any (and i started with opus 20).

the Sonata-Idyll is barely played, I think it’s the most underrated one. It’s not quite as strong, and Hamelin plays it way too fast for it to come across properly imo

More Medtner is up:

1 Like

Lisztening to diz genzui now, mofo!

DATZ RITE!!!

8:00 genzui!

Rezpek yo tone, mofo! Daim, diz be sum pro level unleash!

HOLY FUCK :doc:

Diz iz good

At da 8:28 u wuz juz zlickin yo hair back Tru?

Hahahaha holy sheeyat!!! REZPEC

Are you randomly the same dude who posted a gnarly list of music you have to play on the FB collab penizt group?

… Yes lmao
i had no idea there were people from this group elsewhere tbh

3 Likes

Da sdc are everywhere.

3 Likes

Da Illumizheeyati :girth:

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Very impressive depth and variety of tone, considering all the technical difficulties.

1 Like

Pushing my glasses back up!

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s still some of the densest music I’ve tackled