Iz :nigga: da 🐐?

ahahaha but if tha BROTHA nevah exiztd until 50 yrz latah wud tha romantic era haff ztartd? :icon_stopw_sdc_473: :spiral_calendar:
zhorly an epic :butterfly: effct :lib:

4 Likes

Haha maybe he zhud haf azked BILL n TED to take him to a ZCRIB rectal n den zend him back to c wut he wud haf wrote

n den u wundah if da :nigga: wrote zum zonz in da ZCRIB ztyle in da 1820z

wut da FUCK wud da ZCRIB himzelf actually haf ended up zoundin lyk :butterfly: DAIM

Jesus christ, pun intended. The amount of campaigning Corbyn has done both for Jews and against overly antisemitic organisations puts the vast majority of his critics to shame. It’s a matter of public record in Hansard, but conveniently ignored by the cunts who’ve sought to smear him, Guardian being especially bad in this way.

Hahaha why da fuck wud da Guardian zmear him when dey iz left wing?

Oh dear.

The Guardian is never left wing, not in a million years. They’re Blair-centrist. Blair was far, far different to Corbyn. The Guardian didn’t want to Corbyn to win because he was a very different kettle of fish to what they wanted. It’s very similar to how the Dems really didn’t want Sanders as the nominee.

2 Likes

randomly on Wagner

Zpectator podcazt reviewz a new book about him @ 21:15

Do u lyk da Zpectator any more den da Guardian? :sunglasses:

named after da WANKAH

hu wud haf guezzed

It’s named after Die Walkure / Valkyrie actually (the pun being “vache qui rit”) :grin:

Oh I see this mofo mentions this hahaha

1 Like

Nope, bunch of right wing cunts. Had some quite solid articles on :microbe: though.

1 Like

Lol at 22.48 I thought he was about to say “Wagner was… above all… a cunt” :smiley:

1 Like

Haha da harzh truth iz az a zumwut-cuntrizt I c mo logic in da articlez done by da Zpectatah den da Guardian

dey iz clearly winning juz by da zheer amount of focuz in da media on BLM tranz rightz n otha woke identity politix zheeyat

and zheeyat lyk da englizh channel crozzinz, cumpletely different ztancez and I believe da anti-illegial immigrant ztance holdz mo popular interezt

I think da Zpeccy iz more intellectually honezt den da Grauniad, which pretendz to be something it ain’t.

1 Like

Alzo I think itz pretty much tru dat Boriz Johnzon iz about az left wing az Tony Blair :dong:

Hmm, no, imo they are sumwut different. Blair tried to combine the left and the right and took the worst bits from both. Bojo isn’t very intellectually coherent tbh.

Well I juz mean da government in general

Conzervative 2020 iz no lezz Liberal or Progrezzive den Labour 2000

Da zandz ov tym :hourglass_flowing_sand: zhift da landzcape

I mean cultural zhiftz ov courze becauze clearly my knowledge ov economic left/right zheeyatz iz where I need to do mo readin :dong:

I don’t know. 2020 is obviously now a very odd year to sample and that can be the only excuse to not say that they’ve now become extremely authoritarian while all other issues are now largely on hold :microbe:

Blair at the start was quite progressive but that soon stopped and the only real focus became the maintenance of continued power.

Extremely authoritarian cumpared to

da ZNP? :sunglasses:

Sturgeon is a cunt. It has become apparent she is ignorant and highly dogmatic; my vote has gone forever and it was only attained under protest when the last General election resulted in them releasing a press statement which implicitly called me antisemitic :wankah:

That one party is highly authoritarian doesn’t preclude the possibility of an opposition party being likewise.

1 Like

I can’t get through any dizcuzzion on polidickz n da Wankah without (re-) pozting dis sheeyat.

Box set of :wim: cdz fo any mofo who makez it to da end.

Taster pzzg:

" A lot of historical work has been done recently trying to bring out the contextual “true meaning” of the Wagnerian figures and topics: the pale Hagen is really a masturbating Jew; Amfortas’ wound is really syphillis. The idea is that Wagner is mobilizing historical codes known to everyone in his epoch: when a person stumbles, sings in cracking high tones, makes nervous gestures, etc., “everyone knew” this is a Jew, so Mime from Siegfried is a caricature of a Jew; the fear of syphillis as the illness in the groin one gets from having intercourse with an “impure” woman was an obsession in the second half of the 19th century, so it was “clear to everyone” that Amfortas really contracted syphillis from Kundry."

:dong::gav:

1 Like

But da hard-fought-for momentum ov da ZNP and da independence vote…which U ztill agree wiz?

How iz a 2nd independence referendum even pozzible wizout da Zturgeon?

And how iz her zupport? iz it goin up/down? I iz not followin da Zcot politix clozely