joggin n general excerzheeyat

I zelebrated Candain Thankzgiving a few yearz back - There waz 1 Candain and 6 Auzzies :dong:

Yeah I kind of let that one slide, don’t quite get that holiday. And the yanks have one too but at a different time? random. The closest I’ve done is da canadain breakfast with bacon and mayple syrup on pancakes. Amazing.

tru my 5k tymz down to about 22minz wit mah pb being 21’35

weight down to 140 :shrimp:

tru quitin tha zmokez vil haff to be tha next move

doin a 10k race in may n n 8k one zumtym befo that :stop:

dayum 140, how tall are you bro?
good work with tha running though, keep it up!

rob pozz 6’5" 8)

I have a friend who is 6’3" and weighed less than 140, after hitting the gym for a while he managed to bulk up to 152 but I think he’s fallen off since then.

tru i am 6’

i vil ztart liftin at zum point :doc:

Running will make you even more breakable that you already are

rofl…

I iz werkin out fo 5 years now

Every otha day unleazh da fury on weights, every otha i sprint

Fuk juz marathan running; not attractive like HIT (high intensity training) which burnz da fat and builds abs/muscle :smiling_imp: jus look at marathon mofos pics n sprintz pics. Exactly. Sprint iz juz 10 centz a minute

lift! It vill make you da sheeyat at sex too :orgy: :stop:

just did a 19’47 5k

tru a nu pb :doc: :stop:

nice work!
Every time I hit a new pb in the gym I end up injurying myself.
too old for diz sheeyat! :ho:

tru zum random running ztatz :ho:

current 5K PB iz now 19’18.9

faztezt mile 6’03
faztezt kilometr 3’39

alzo i haff ztartd doin tha ab rippah x but ztill not liftin ne zheeyatz

what wud tha brew recommend az a ztarting point? :lib:

EDIT: changd ‘the brew’ to ‘tha brew’; tru not zho how i mezzd that up :doc:

get a pull up bar do some pushups and squats and work your way up from there

Yeah, that’s not much you can do without a gym membership or at least some dumbbells or kettlebells. What equipment do you have access to?
I’m planning to start running, but first need to try on the treadmill. I do 40 mins of the elliptical every sesh at the moment, but reckon running would be more hardcore.

you can do a shitload with just bodyweight, it just requires more discipline and perseverance. a gym is way more convenient, but you can get a lot of shit done without

fracturd mah fibula a month ago 4 mo weekz till i can ztart runnin again according to tha :doc:

juz dizcovahd tha band nine inch nailz; tru i knew of them and maybe one or two piecez they had, but they are zumwhut wikid :lib:

Fuck that’s rough, hope you have a speedy recovery dude!
I harshly weigh 167 pounds (76kg) these days. Even though I go to the gym 2-3 times a week, I’m having trouble keeping weight on. I’ve never felt this puny.

I’m randomly going to see da yuja play broda 4 next monday, twill be tha last concert I attend cause I’m moving back to Oz next month.

hahahah 3 yrz later

i am ztill very zkinny 6 foot 140-45 pounds depending on tha tym of day

faztezt mile iz 5’55, faztzet kilometre iz 3’35, bezt 5k iz 19’02
recently changed my ztride n vil lykly break a 19minute 5k before tha znow fall

really want to ztart lifting n get zumwhut ztrongah

Haha I weight a lot more than 76kg now. At least I have heaps more muscle. I was basically a stick at 76kg. Can’t seem to deop this weight I gained since quitting smoking.