Jörg Demus died

Do they know what caused it? Some fuck sticks are already spreading Muslim hate on fb, but I haven’t seen anything concrete.

Sure it is, but it made me really angry that it could happen with such a symbol, such an iconic building, world-famous. I can’t imagine they didn’t have an adequate fire alarm system!
We may never know the exact cause, could well have been negligence and short circuit in electrical system…
But even arson is a possibility. Only a month ago the Saint-Sulpice was on fire and it was NOT an accident, see: Paris : l’incendie à l’église Saint-Sulpice n’était pas accidentel - Le Parisien

I do. And I’m shocked when I read about the scale of negligence in smaller cities.

Haven’t been there for years but this doens’t look very attractive or well-maintained:

That’s some alt-right propoganda video mate. Like going to Barbes and saying we’re in Africa. I could do the same video at Louvre-Rivoli or Art et Metiers and you’d think the streets were paved in gold.

Huh, what are you talking about? The ceilings look like they are in a terrible state, no?

Yeah, but you seem to be implying that they’re all like this.

Not at all, like I said, I haven’t been to Paris for more than 20 years, but when I was there, I NEVER saw this negligence or this amount of beggars in any of the metro stations.

That’s what Paris is like these days…

All of da fundraizin fo diz a bit CG imo

Like da catholic church didn’t pay fo da fire insurance. Why duznt thoze asshokz pay fo it with all da cheddah they nevah pay da taxes on?

:girth:

1 Like

The beggars more than likely aren’t French though. We import them from Romania.

Schengen :+1:

1 Like

Tiz mo important to raize fundz to repair diz buildin den to feed ztarvin :nigga:z on da ztreetz tru

Becuz da buildin attract mo touriztz den half dead niggaz lyin round on ztreetz :zenzei:

2 Likes

So true!

There are plenty of home grown ones too, unfortunately. The only day you don’t get at least one person coming up to you asking for money (or cigarettes) is the day you don’t leave your apartment.

That’s sad. I’m not used to that here, but it happened several times during my weekend in Helsinki last year too, which did affect me a bit. It’s such a basic thing, you’d think that seeing to that the people of your own nation have food and roof over the head should come before any other expenses in the budget no matter what. I’m not for the American model at all. But I’m also not at all for attempting to solve other countries’ problems by having their people come and sit outside our supermarkets.

This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think that for a lot of them, it’s easier to beg than to work. Then you have the Roms, whose “family business” is to beg or steal.

Of course.

Several generations of inbreeding later, da illuminati bloodline all fucked up and retarded

I live pretty much downtown in Seattle for 10 yrs or so. The beggars here absolutely NOT impoverished but hooked on drugs, have shamefully unsupported mental problems or are running a racket. The tourist corners and high traffic areas dominated by pro beggars, often with animals. This made me laugh when I saw it - https://youtu.be/xYIqBG1v8BY

1 Like

When moi wuz ztill a kid in da 80’z, moi heard dat da :trump: had a mauve-kolored zteinway D

…but da kweztion remainz: how duz he play it?

If u kuntzidah da 88 az a FEMALE inztrument, he probably FINGAHZ it pretty well :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

2 Likes