Live Cuncertz :pimp: during šŸŗ virus ā±

I did a long time ago. Tbh I find the lh octz really difficult for some reason, the rest is easy. Maybe because my tech is so heavily self-taught I have gaps in it I wouldnā€™t have under conventional training and solo lh octz is one of them. Hands together octz fine, isnā€™t dat odd?

I feel like that piece woud be beter if the octave hit in that section and the beginning of the group of three minus section ends. Unless the piano really good sounds like ass live usually

I happen to find the ascending quasi scalar oct passage really unconvincing. Itā€™s the only part I donā€™t buy in the piece. I feel itā€™s like a coffin is being shot up a set of stairs at 300mph the way most mofos play it.

1 Like

Ok just did separate simultaneous vid and audio. Iā€™m not 100% happy with it, but itā€™s ok part from the odd rather amateurish fuckup, playing TOO FAZT, and there probably isnā€™t enough sonic variation, of course Iā€™m doing it in a tiny room! Iā€™m quite glad I didnā€™t livestream (even if my net would have allowed it), I was incredibly nervous for some reason. Total mega rezpek to da TM for the way he plays in auditions, heā€™s insanely clean. Iā€™ll post a little preview clip later and then the main link in another thread, and it will go ā€œliveā€ tomorrow eveningā€¦

If I donā€™t get arrested going out for liquid refreshment :policeman::microbe:

Starting from tomorrow!

FB_IMG_1586127876523

3 Likes

Oh good, my least favourite :nigga:zon!

https://mobile.twitter.com/BorisGiltburg/status/1247116801462468608

Gilrburgā€™s performance of Beethoven op. 22 sonata is part of his regular broadcast. He will do another broadcast at 4 p. m., which is part of this festival.

1 Like

Aha da lezbo streaming today!

Will catch a bit out of curiosity.

Ahaha da lezbo streaming atm. Wutevah dis current pimp piece is, itā€™s sumthing he wonā€™t haff needed to practice :wink:

Tbf minus da hiss, pozz better sound than on Hyperion recs!

Ztaztion 10 he zaid - I think muzt be da tranny of Via Cruciz.

I stopped watching because the stream failed and it wasnā€™t super interesting either, seeing as Iā€™m completely superficial :pimp: :stuck_out_tongue:

Kissin playing some jazz:

April 6, 2020
Steinway & Sonsā€™s Facebook Page

Steinway Artist Evgeny Kissin invites you to his home for a special performance of Igor Yakushenkoā€™s ā€œJazz Album for Solo Piano No. 1: The First Encounter.ā€

rezpec fo remainin faithfull to da USSR decoration :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The kissin gulag and piano a bit sub Wim status display. Respectable

1 Like

Pre-Corona LIVE concerts at ā€¦

https://sfperformances.org/performances/front-row.html

1 Like

My mate playing russian zonz

1 Like

Not very clear if tiz juzt an old rec/vidā€¦

I guess old rec. That guy today posted Sokolovā€™s video of Rach from 1993.

1 Like

Igor Levit will be live streaming at 2pm ET

edit: fixed link

1 Like

Did anyone catch Martina Filjak yesterday? I only had the stream on for the final :pimp: item and it was great but I canā€™t find a saved version.