Local Legendz - Who iz da Greatezt penizt from each country?

Btw Meph, if you’re interested in looking in to BG I can volunteer to provide some recs. I still owe Bo one I haven’t gotten round to sending yet.

2 Likes

Too kind! I’ll listen to some studio recordings first and let you know

1 Like

Has a copy of his Norma surfaced yet? I’m curious to hear that, though not expecting it to be all that great.

Sure. The best I’ve heard soundwise is Dan’s work from SF. The rumor mill say his best performance recorded so far is from Saratoga (?) around the same time, but I’ve declined it since it’s reportedly in pretty bad sound.

I thought the same thing ahead of his Norma, but I really liked it. At last a recording I can listen to without being annoyed. I’ll send, but I will probably have to ask for patience until after Easter.

1 Like

I’ll record him in the Norma next month. I think he plays it well.

2 Likes

Foh Canada I wud lyk to nominate ANDRE LAPLANTE.

Between him n da :doc: might az well make it a QUEBEC sub-categosheeyat n leave da rest of Canada to da Gould :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I remembah da first time I heard him wuz a awesome :rocky: 3 from da tchaik comp and den da candain told me hiz pimp zon wuz Tru too

Tru he finizhed 2nd behind da :plate_with_cutlery: at da tchaik comp I think.
Dat :rocky: 3 iz awezome n he haz a few otha recz dat are equally wikid
Pluz he rockz da late :pimp: mofo hair :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ahahahah da

Veggie DOC :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:doc::herb:

1 Like

Hahahahaha fuckkkkk

3 Likes

dey iz both Ukrainian.

Fuk da zlit.

Tru I enjoy telling Russians dat deir bezt muzikants cum from Ukraine.

5 Likes

If he wants to be really authentic late Liszt he should add a tonsure.

A brainless Twitter Twit with an ugly face and man-hands.

2 Likes

Truly iz annoying how da zlit iz zo popular with internetz culture even in diz PC day and age

2 Likes

Hmmm if da slit is mildly sheeyat

Den what about

This marketing genius with 5.36 mil subs

This dude is the equivalent of the Holocaust (is that wasn’t a fake shit, which it WAS)

Arguably da :bar: alzo.

1 Like

Da ZLIT iz a total legend

u iz too young to undahztand :sunglasses:

2 Likes

She iz a total legend for having CUMPLETELY raped DJ and for having been da only cuntemporary tranny zuzpect to go az far az reproduction :tm:

2 Likes

Kids today! I remember before tube vids having to spank to her DJ vids and scant audio only postings on mp3.com And even remember OG Napster sigh…

2 Likes