2 Likes

maybe diz hopeful 2 dong approach teck

1 Like

http://www.dasdc.net/t/vid-response-to-lola-dressed-as-a-dude/27196

Da TM respondeth

The facials here pretty good too.

1 Like

Pretty funny vid.

A glittering career in academia beckons for da BENNYDICK. N pozz sum academically mandatory, but very confuzing (fo everyone) ztudent :dong: zucking.

1 Like

Da chezt iz in a weird pozition :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahah.

With a direct pianistic lineage back to Franz Liszt and a distinct visual flair, Lola Astanova has perfected a riveting and deeply emotional style that hearkens back to the old masters.

Her superb piano technique, combined with deep musical sensuality and a unique sense of fashion have helped Lola to forge an exhilarating international career and re-define what it means to be a modern day virtuoso. Performing the most exclusive classical concerts in the world and collaborating with the best orchestras, as well as mainstream and crossover artists, Lola has captured the hearts of music lovers in every corner of the globe.

And while today she is by far the most watched and talked about virtuoso in the world, Lola remains true to her musical roots and her desire to make every performance ā€œa passionate love affairā€¦ā€

:face_vomiting:

It is popular to say dat shit!

Another Liszt descendant:

I donā€™t know where they descend from

But

I can say that they descend UNTO MEDIOCRITY

:-1:

My ass!

1 Like

For her viewers. Balding middle-aged men passionately jerking off to her vids (their wives install an adult-content blocker on the home internet network). Oh itā€™s a ā€œpassionate love affairā€ alright.

God damn.

The world of social media is full of these lunatics. Unbelievable.

I can easily stoop lower than Lola though. I just might do it to have a breakthrough

Get a multi cam vid shoot where I play da Liszt Big Mac in sum Satanic outfit while chicks, dudes and trannies gyrate in da background and occasionally jump on da 88 n thrust their junk in my face

The 10 minute Danse macabre probably needs to be castrated for the youtube crowd though:

This 6 min version is way more popular than her complete vids of the Ho rewriting

:dong:

Gotta respek the choice of mullet n da Yuja dere

1 Like

This type of penist iz nowhere without da fazhion zhowz and vizuals. Deir ā€œimageā€ became az important az deir arse-titse-try, if not more important.

Yes.
Still more of a problem of the over saturated market.

Damn! Well, she did what she had to do

Starting with slurping :trump: ā€˜s small :dong: