Music Theory iz Racizt - White Supremacy

Yeah I do, I get quarterly reports for the first album (but not the second - cuntractual reazonz), I’ve not kept a running total but it will be around 250 physical copies, which obviously isn’t awe inspiring but maybe the context is a print run of 1000. My best quarter was 72 which was in the immediate aftermath of being reviewed on clazzic FM next to da zlit. It’s telling in terms of clazzical salez dat dis briefly put me in da Amazon UK top 20 88 salez.

My own private online sales aren’t too bad actually bearing in mind just how low Spotify pay rates are. This is spread over several years though haha

2 Likes

Hahaha u evah been tempted to get friendz to give added amazon reviewz? :lib:

One already did, but without prompting!

1 Like

Zhameful numbahz cumpared to wud da dizcz dezerve

I wundah wut da zalez fo da WEE KAN dizc haf been lyk

2 Likes

Da ztrangezt review evah wuz da mofo who wuz inzanely cumplimentary but alzo said he liked showering to da CD. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Haha haf u correzponded at all wiz da Mark Viner?

cud be a potential SDC memba, complete legend…zeemz to be in a 3 way race between him da MORIZHITA n da MALTEMPO to record da cumplete Alkan

A little indicator of sales levels is probably to go to Spotify and mouse hover over the play count on the right for each album track and see if it’s reached 1000. If it has it will show play count figures.

1 Like

Aha I bought his first Thalburglah parasheeyatz CD and enjoyed it!

1 Like

Pozz underail

https://honestjons.com/shop/artist/Julius_Eastman

Whats the connection between leftism and creativity?

That’s not a specific connection per se, I’d just assume that the higher money rates in your value system the more likely you are to be a capitalist.

Would you rather be a millionaire or write a great symphony? If you’re artistic, the latter (generalising), if you’re driven by money, the former.

I’d rather be a millionaire and have time to work on a symphony. Then pay the Berlin Phil to play it. Problem solved.

Hahaha diz “exclude othah wayz of knowing, like tradition, EMOTION, superstition”

He a feminizt on top of da rest of hiz mess

1 Like

Yeah, but it very rarely works like that. It is very difficult to make a resounding success out of two things simultaneously and be driven to attain both.

Now, if you’re born a millionaire, that makes it a lot easier.

The word I’d use is idiot.

I don’t really have an issue with feminism, at least not the egalitarian ones. It’s the fundamentaliztz where da problem liez. Dey are no fun, and dey’re mental.

1 Like

I shall make a dedickated poll, away from da prying zpidaheyez of da search enginez…

Wasn’t the Charles Ives true passion insurance sales?

I mean I’d def rather be Ives than Mozart imho.

drugz

4 Likes

3 Likes