Nahre Sol

TRU

pozz da moz wtf vizual artifact from SDC antiquity of all fuckin tym :sunglasses:

Alzo da COMME zhud really try to remembah hiz pazz fo diz account to collect hiz cheque from diz vid :money_with_wings: :sunglasses:

1 Like

HAHAHA accordin to da GAV da rectum wuz not hiz teachah but hiz

Pupil :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dat was GENZUI

What is the story about da :gav:, da :rectum:, and panties??

And did anyone ever see the claim about :rectum: paying to have naked dwarves parade round his 88?

It somehow makes me like Gav and richter more.

Was da channel monetized tho?

:sunglasses:

Da TUBE rules jus make GENZUI like dis hard to monetize

1 Like

Ahahaha da COMME achieve moz of deze viewz back in da 2000z wiz da den cuttin-edge bait n zwitch tech :jacko:

If da COMME wuz paid by 2000z tube rulez, by now he cud haff already bought da alnzwick caztle

drawbridge :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ahahahah da Soviet regime bazically hand picked da GAV az deir cultural ambazzadah to da wezt, until he allegedly defected. Zo in da GAVz own mind, he bazically cuntzidah himzelf da TRU HEIR of da great ruzzian m*zical tradition iiwii :sunglasses:

1 Like

He shud haff been da ambazzadah to South America :syringe::pill:

6 Likes

Wtf, This sounds interesting. Deets pleaze

1 Like
3 Likes

dats y we need a TruMofo vlog ztyle youtube channel :sunglasses: #authenticmofo

2 Likes

A TM vlog might

Violate Youtube community guidelines

3 Likes

“might”? :thinking::sunglasses:

3 Likes

If it didn’t I’d be disappointed

3 Likes

Your opinion mate, I think it’s a wonderful method, and the masses seem to agree

4 Likes

Just my opinion n tru, if she got some bimbo enhancements like :lola: I’d cum on board

I like her.

2 Likes

Pretty good video from her.

Speaking of harmonic tempo, can any of you mofos recommend a good book on harmony? I’d like to be able to understand the harmonic progressions and structural underpinnings of pieces. Something not too detailed, but that provides a solid foundation of knowledge. kthnxbye.

1 Like