Perzonal 88 Goalz

Hahaha

Ma chick is 400x hottah den dat ho AND zhe’z azian
:cn: :tm: :hear_no_evil: :heart:

Interezting topic - I’ve been reading through concerti that I’ll probably never play with orchestra, but it helps me feel like a soloist after a whole day of accompanying and playing chamber music. Currently, I’m hacking away at Brahms 2 and Barber!

1 Like

Getting mini-satisfaction out of being able to play the hard bits :joy: https://youtu.be/YCWxZgwLPZY

2 Likes

HAHAHA FUCK

But yo legendaire azz already got unlimited tech

Tru, chambah music pretty much stays at da sightrape level anyway. Damn.

Some of the great “soloists” who’ve played with orch cuntless timez cheated this particular passage. :wink:

I think it’s not so much that chamber music is easier to read, but I sometimes feel the danger that I become submissive to the demands of balance (musically and dynamically) and I feel like I’m not maximizing what I know to be healthy piano playing.

1 Like

Hahaha yup! I definitely asked Mr. Watts about that passage when I studied with him and he told me about an incident where Earl Wild overheard him practicing Brahms 2 and asked,“Hey Andre, you playin’ all your thirds?” and he replied in a slightly embarrassed way, “No, I don’t…”, to which EW said,“Well, good! Because I don’t either!”

I never looked at it until recently, but the way I solved it was by switching the fingering pattern from what’s in the Sauer (?) edition where the 2nd finger is used in the first group of four double-thirds (which makes the groupings 4+3), and instead, I group them as 3+4 with a fake accelerando in every group. It sounds a lot smoother and it’s easier to coordinate with the left hand.

2 Likes

ahahahah TRU u haff maztahed da clazzik thirdz pzzg, REZPEC!!!

but wut about

da impozzible arp?

https://www.pianostreet.com/smf/index.php?topic=12655.0

da legendary Stevie: i OWN this run, the brahms 2 is HILARIOUSLY extremely hard.

:sunglasses:

Datz rite :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahaha diz is solved by Busoni tech/fingering (at least I think that’s where I got it)

If you’re used to practicing scales and arpeggios with the fingering of purely 1-2-3-4-5, you can learn the inconsistent rate and ratio of hand and finger motions, which makes this less-than-impossible. I’m away for the weekend to yell and fondle the insides of a piano, so video proof will come latah

2 Likes

:comme: vz :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: :chop:

DUEL initialized :sunglasses:

Da Comme vil cuntcede dat

I wuz talkin zheeyat :sunglasses:

ahahaha FUCK juz az da zepp wuz about to wagah zum :moneybag: on yo azz :sunglasses:

Well I wuz zpeakin da truth in da zame way dat i wuz zpeakin da truth when I zaid I played a note perfect 25/12 :sunglasses:

ahahahah i randomly think diz run iz perfectly zuited to da COMME tech :sunglasses:

HAHAHAHAHA

TRU da WOLFCHICK zhowz how itz done :oncoming_police_car: :sunglasses:

predicktably da WHALE c no prob at all with da 12345 fingharin :whale:

1 Like

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCKKKKKKKK!!!

da WHALE a bit legendary!

howevah

da BIG GOLDEN REZPEC belong to da WOLFCHICK

fo cuntveniently takin da record durin a zecurity camera blackout :icon_stopw_sdc_473: :medal_sports: :sunglasses:

1 Like

hahaha zhorly inztructionz wuz given to da CAMMOFO

by both peniztz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hahaha n anotha legendary zect in diz conc iz da 2nd mvt penizzimo octz zequenz

I rememba zum mofoz claimin diz iz da hardez oct zequence in any conc in da rep :sunglasses:

1 Like