Post yo random non music accomplishments...

thats still not a bad deal. i give you credit.

:doc:

1 Like

I’m fluent in french,english, indonesian, malaysian, and semifluent in spanish.

I was valedictorian in my high school.

I work as a bartender in a dance club here in LA 8)

I iz from Quebec :laughing:

I’m numbah one singles on varsity tennis

I lived in da United Arab Emirates fo 4 years

I’ve been to 23 countries

hmm with all those linguistics, uim surprised youre not into international relations and crap like that. im curious, what high school, and what dance club?

i been speakin writin english for 5 years and am a bettah writer dan 80% ofppl in my english class.

Randomly moved here from France.

My uncle is a actually an immigration lawyer, so I’m always getting hired to to be an interpreter. So all those years of language since elementary school are paying off. :smiley:

And I went to Corona Del Mar High in Newport and bartend in Club Dv8 in the Hollywood area.

Then again French is a more sophisticated form of english if you really think about it, so I’m not surprised your writing skills are much better than the many of the retards in US high schools.

haha da rich kid

Ma Resume…here it goes~

-I could recite no less than 100 poems and remember a thousand English vocabs when i was 4 bak in China
-Randomly won an electric circuits related city-wide competition in elementory school… my circuit just worked beyond my understanding… i still dunno what happened back then…
-got 297 outta 300 full score for 3 subjects at middle school national entrance exam while da avg was about 250… entered one of da best middle schoolz in china afterwards and won several math, physics and English awards.
-received XYZ state government academic excellence award in high school in da US
-In high school, I helped my dorm RA, a college senior, with her chemistry course regularly, and I hate that subject and never took it ever since middle school… words spread fast and another college RA took her nuclear physics homework to me thinking that I might be able to help… alas…
-I got religion-related award in HS every year while I didn’t even believe in any religion. they did try hard to baptize me once in a while but never succeeded…
-had successfully set off a fire alarm to let an escaped friend enter the strictly monitored hallway under chaos after light-out time in boarding school and saved her from major trouble - one last offense to be kicked out…
-did legal stuffs for small start-up companies to feed maself in college (studied the laws by maself…)
-got ma master degree right afta ma 22nd B-day…
-can gain and lose 10lbs of weight in 15 days…
-has worked 60 hours w/o sleep to finish some “mission impossible” and got veri satisfactory recognition, muahahaha…
-a correspondent of da SDC…

i’m so legendary… :rectum:

hahaha da guru of time knows dat da shaga lives in da DUBAI?

er I have a fishing of 96 on runescape!! :slight_smile:

Holy shit… now thats amazing

you lives in da DUBAI!?!? sweet d00d, you r mah hero

ahahahahah randomly dubai carz:

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/95153/wonderful_cars_from_uae/

a bit LEGENDARY :rudy:

ahaha EDIT: i vil utube thiz

hahaha

da camelz :lib:

hahah randomly, what car doez da SHAGA drive, my guezz iz a ferrari,

randomly i iz 15 and driving lizence age iz 18

hahaha da legal SHAGA