Post yo random non music accomplishments...

HAHA rezpec :nigga:

DAIM :sunglasses:

:chess_pawn:

5th in euro under-14 64 championships, from a field of about 180 :stuck_out_tongue:

Drew aged 13 with GM and world championship candidate V. Hort in a simultaneous display (he played about 40 of us).

Only fair to add that I lost to world champion Karpov in a similar event slightly later.

As a minimofo, 64 wuz fo sho > 88 in my world.

2 Likes

I my top years as a runner I could do half a marathon in about 75 minutes. (not that this is a very exceptional achievement) :running_man:t2:

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAH

diz clazzik exchange :sunglasses:

2 Likes

As a 9 year old mofo, I stood up in front the class and sang every verse of Waltzing Matilda coz there was zum time to kill. Is that non-muzical?

What about…I could name all ca cuntries in da world at zum point a while ago, and I scored 330 lines on Tetris.

3 Likes

ahahah REZPEC

but can u do it in a zong? :sunglasses:

haha Yugoslavia, pozz a tad outdated.

http://www.dasdc.net/t/da-zepp-chill-thru-a-zumwut-rare-sd-clazzik/25720

:sunglasses:

hahaha how did I miss dis?

Now do it without the words mofo!

I like this one too

Pozz this one my fav

1 Like

ahahahah derez already anotha mo-appropriately-raped verzion in da thread :icon_stopw_sdc_473: :sunglasses:

HAHAHAH REZPEC!!!

truuuu da minizepp alzo enjoyed diz wikid zhow

:mouse: :mage: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

hahahahah DAYUM thiz iz an inzane achievement REZPEC!

tha ROB iz a runnah theze dayz n my bezt mile iz 5’55 i think and bezt km 3’36 but that wuz only for 5k :gav:
haahahaa 75 min half marathon i think meanz u averagd faztah than thiz and ovah a much longah diztance which commandz huge rezpec from mahzelf :sunglasses: :icon_stopw_sdc_473: :icon_stopw_sdc_473: :running_man:

4 Likes

ahaha fuckkkkkkk

1 Like

That is damn fast. I’m impressed. My best half was just under 90 mins, though it was not a distance I ever really worked at - only ran it twice. I was mostly a 10k runner.

Respect :rectum:

2 Likes

Haha, in my case, not unlike playing da 88, it’s amazing how much training & effort was needed to improve only slightly in terms of speed. The better (faster) I became, the harder it was to even beat my own personal record with just one minute. It was simply my limit I guess.
As for da 50+ 88, I’d be surprised if I could even do half a marathon these days and finish within three hours… :snail: unnamed

3 Likes

DAYUM u runnah mofoz a bit inzane

da zepp mo of a

Cyclizt

:syringe: :biking_man: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Tru, cycling is wikid.

It never ceased to amaze me either - I used to run lots as well in my teens and early 20s, but I never got particularly good at it. I focused on 2.5 km, and I remember how I’d for weeks used to get the exact same time at every record attempt (which was essentially every time I ran), differing at most by a second. Then after a few weeks I’d level up and drop 5 or 10 seconds, and then I got stuck on that time for another few weeks, and so on.

I have no particular non-musical accomplishments myself that I can think of… I had stats good enough to qualify for the national championships in powerlifting at 27, but I never competed, and can now bench at most 40 kg. I was also guaranteed a PhD position in plasma physics while still a 3rd year undergraduate, which I was half flattered half amused by… but again I never took it, and again I can now barely remember Maxwell’s equations. Certainly not in the eccentric Gaussian version plasma physicists like to put them in.

4 Likes