Prepare yo azz fo da LUBE - Lubomyr Melnyk

TRU diz zhud be cumpared wiz da MENACE WORLD CUP random numbah generatah ziterape :sunglasses:

1 Like

Link?!!

:ru: :dong:

1 Like

honorable mention the douche studied unleash on some soccer field.

5 Likes

AHAHAHAHAH TRU da DUCH legendary tech almoz make diz zound lyk a ZART rondo

zhame da ztadium a bit

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Legendary perf!!!

Hahahaha da BOLT exprezzion cleahly look inzanely INZPIRED by da DONGAH :sunglasses:

Ahahhahahuajjajjajaj why da FUCK did dat even happen???

Haahahah diz evidence not only da LUBE iz qualified fo da pimpcomp jury…

But alzo qualified fo a nu VOL email penpal

1 Like

Randoml, @vladspeedster and da @Slava_Pogorowitz

Diz mofo sadly remind me of diz:

https://youtu.be/gEDaCIDvj6I

2 Likes

Holy FUCKING shit.

HAHAHAHA TRU diz tragick mofo :sunglasses:

im zhor da LUBE iz zmart enuff to nevah accept a RAW ZPEED DUEL wiz a pro mofo

if he agree to a DUEL, it vil be on

m*zicality :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Haha dis reminds me of one of my fav. martial arts movies (without da computerized fake shit)…also, dis nicely illustrates da mizunderztanding in mannerz between Chineze and Japaneze:

Tru, tiz always wise not to DEMO n juz

Let mofos giff yo azz da benefit ov da doubt

Da MENACE unleash randomly a LEGIT compo based on dat numbahz sequence

Rezpekkkkk

Da menace basically a FEIFEINBURG leval muzucal.ly mofo compared wiz da :dong: pure athledick approach

Hello !

I am on tour in Ukirane, with very little internet access … please forgive this delay.

I am very glad you wrote to me and for your letter and info about your playing… I also feel it is time that the Piano became living again !

For practise, ingeneral, stop playing the pieces of 3 or 4 or 5 days … nothing … just WORK YOUR FINGERS ON THE PIANO KEYS …

do very simple exercises like?>

Right Hand … Mi Fa Sol Do … over and over … 54 times in a row and FELL HOW YOUR FINGERS ARE MOVING and the musicles and the music and the sound …]

\

do the something like that also in Left hand …

yes, you can start to study Continuous Music with THE FIRST PACKET of 6 pieces … these should get you on with the music.

the price is 50 euros plus postage …

and this INCLUDES my free help as a Teacher for you . if you have questions or wish some feed/back on your playing …

there are 2 optional Cd.s also> one Lecture and one with my playing of these 6 pieces …

Hope you will want to start with this !

best wishes

Lubomyr Melnyk

5 Likes

What a nice dude!

2 Likes

HAHAHA da LUBE uze of da word PACKET

Zumhow inzanely legendary :sunglasses:

also da expressive use of

capitalization

On da one hand I’m quite curious to see that PACKET. But on da other hand I don’t want to make him think I’m interested in his work and then be disappointed that I don’t follow it up…

1 Like