Prime :doc: or prime KAT? :kat:

Hahaha da DOC faces in diz Shchedrin Humoresque randomly reminded me of…

da KAT :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Tru da DOC undah-appreciatd humor

:fuckkk:

3 Likes

haha man, I cunt imagine da Zepp real life perzona outzide da SDC. I juzt imagine he exactly da zame mofo in an office meeting.

4 Likes

I bet da ZEPP bring dat clock to tell da office meeting cuntz when da time iz up :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

:zenzei:

4 Likes

hahahaha DAYUM

a glimpze into da zepp office-meetin perzona from a random e-mail

…The case was resolved with a settlement. I was informed of the court date by Mr ______ and asked to assist in translation. In a previous case of similar arrangement in Saint John on Nov 20, 2018 (where the defendant Ms ________ contacted me rather than the court for help in translation), the presiding adjudicator Ms ________ instructed me to invoice the court after utilizing my services.

I shall do likewise for the case on Friday.

Please find the invoice attached

also I’m wondering if the previous invoice dated 03-28 has been processed? (it usually takes about 3 weeks from prior experience)

Many thanks!

tru da borin office zepp :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Hahahah da random law clerk ZEPP?? Did u adjudicate da Epstein case? :icon_stopw_sdc_473:

1 Like

ahahaha da office zepp perzona cummah zumwut twice a month

i do tranzlation fo da courtz here tru, n only go when i iz zummoned

tiz a fact da zepp wud lykly zuicide himzelf faztah den epztein in a 9-5 office job :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hahaha diz. I vil hire da ZEPP to dictate my future emailz to pimp comp jurahz

:tmfury:

2 Likes

Well, I don’t disagree, but as I understood it the topic is about technical ability. Katsaris plays with a more varied and vivid sound than Hamelin does, but there are no technical shortcomings which prevent Hamelin from doing the same - it’s about how they view and imagine the music. Indeed keeping the sound as even and homogenous as with Marc doesn’t happen by accident, it’s actual work from his side to keep it that way. If you’re looking at the technical aspect of tone and sound production however I really can’t find a point in Kat’s favour here either. Hamelin’s sound is invariably full, warm and homogenous and it’s largely independent from what goes on at the keyboard - which I can not say about Katsaris.

I’m really not trying to put down Katsaris here, I’m just pointing out what a martian prime doc was in this department. As long as you think of tech as what tools you have to translate thought to sound, what speed and finish is attainable to you in difficult passages and so on. If we widen the scope to musical imagination et al I’m the first to admit Hamelin doesn’t look as hot anymore.

1 Like

Yeah, tech doesn’t lend itself well to scalar comparisons. There are lots of different aspects of it and no pianist excels in all. To trump Hamelin I’d point to pianists like Pogorelich or Sokolov for instance who has a greater precision than I’ve heard from him, etc. Or indeed Ogdon/Ziff who had a bigger engine and more horsepower at their disposal. But with Katsaris specifically I can’t think of an area where I think he outdoes Hamelin. You can always debate what really is difficult and so forth of course, which to some degree will vary from person to person.

1 Like

The zheeyat waz rezolved with ziffroz. Moi waz told of da fury by Mofo _____ and told to azzizt with da tranny. In da previouz zheeyatz in Zaint John on nov 20 lazt year (where da biatch Mofoette _____ cuntacted moi inztead of da court for help with da tranny), the current Mofoette ______ told moi to invoice da court after raping my zervicez. :tm:

Moi zhall do da zame for da zheeyatz on Friday. :pimp:

Da invoice attached mofo.

Alzo, moi thinking when iz da previouz zheeyatz cummah? (A bit :icon_stopw_sdc_473:)

Cheerz mofo
:zepp:

4 Likes

Yeah, who translates the mofo back to English when zepp’s done?

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Google.
Followed by :zcholah: followed by :wim:

Hahah can we zettle diz by zimply

DOC - betta fingaz

KAT - betta octz n zpazz

Hmmm

Well da DOC defense committee can settle for that da KAT is the greater bravura pianist

1 Like

Nope, nope! When da INTENDED TEMPO publishes his research, we’ll once and for all know the answer.

1 Like

My opinion is that if da 80z KAT had recorded da :kan: minahetz, da :doc: wouldn’t have had the same route to fame.

Alzo, it wud haff been a benchmark rec. Da KANCONC actually suits da DOC though: it’s kinda dry, bit like his “only one kind of touch but I’ll put the volume up and down” playing. (I’m slagging him off, but that is a very good rec.)

:slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe we should abandon this to prevent Mikey from going in to a nuclear meltdown.

I’m gonna try to summarise my feelings as briefly as pozz.

Da KAT wud use 42 42 in :pimp: Zepp, :doc: wud facilisheeyat.

1 Like

I don’t think Hamelin’s fame rests on a single piece or a single composer like that - or for that matter that it’s tied to what other pianists have or have not done. But definitely, I would have loved to hear some 80s katkan as well.