(professionally recorded) da TM blows hiz load in da Pimpzon (polish nympho rectal)

I remember diz came out quite well dat day, pozz, will not hear it tho.

da past is da past. diz a modern stylee interp n not da myztery penizt tm altergo
edit: WTF listened to it, made it 10 minutes in.

it came out clean, academic, like Fei Fei fuckin dong. are you kidding me???
I will never diss da Toff Poon again.

sick.

rec deleted.

1 Like

Didn’t hear it, but you know what: my experience is that some of the ‘best’ playing I think I’ve done in terms of impression post-rectal or recording… when I play it back it turns out to be a bit bland. Really difficult to gauge. Audience experience often totally contradictory too.

3 Likes

It was awful! I’m so fuckin shocked.

Well then, dere’z de obviouz solushon: cuntivate da myztery peniszt in yoself n let it take ovah durin performance. Caus it’ll nevah b bland or acamedick dat way. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Da mystery penizt perf be ma altah ego

But pianopera has a good point – your alter ego may be the better choice between the two (I mean, frankly, it seems you can switch between them, so why not do it?).

After all, you don’t like the kind of playing which you’re currently doing (and criticising). So switch it up.

3 Likes

Yes…
When I try to play like a student, the resluts are sad

I think we’re all so conditioned by teaching expectations, recording norms etc, that a certain ‘correctness’ creeps up on us. It’s as if we’ve been so encouraged to expect the notes to all be there, pristine and precise, that the musical ‘story’ and ‘point’ is almost forgotten amidst the obsession with accuracy.

3 Likes

Amen. The musical story has to go down as the number one neglected aspect in music performance, IMO.

1 Like

Plus the treatment of rhythm vs how it is actually notated

da SD mart dled it :sunglasses:

da problem iz dat da “professionally recored” zheeyat zoundz inzanly dry
wuz da micz in da fuckin 88 ? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Fuckkkkk

Da mics were near da 88, almost inside

Mofos, it is a pussyass perf

Much of this has a HO in Jap sound. Awful perf, idk wtf I was thinking to play like that!

Thankfully at least SOME color but this could pass for a rec of my ex playing.

Goddamn, I voiced octaves with just tops? Inner notes in chords, hello?!
Pedal? Hands together?
Where the fuck are the textures, no swathes of pedal in spots.
A few of the lyrical spots are ok.

This is a PISS POOR perf.
Oh well…

Zero fucks given.
At least my tone isn’t too fat.

This isn’t a Liszt Sonata though… idk what to call this SHIT.

4 months ago - luckily my cock grew since then.
I can listen to this rec in preparation fo any future perf of anything - and remember NOT to play this pussy ever ever again.

Hearing this, goddamn, maybe I should have married my ex and quit da 88 for good, after all.

HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK DA FULL-ON CG VIBE TREBLE ON DIZ 88!!!

mannnnn diz cloze-mic ztylee, puttin da TRUMOFO INZANE TECH undah da microzcope

if da WEIMAH MOFOZ were miked lyk diz

dey wud zound az priztine az a fuckin BEE

HIVE :sunglasses:

1 Like

Haha. Respect da martleg. :yum:

These niggas are right for what it’s worth. There are things to praise here, but your greatest asset at the piano is your creativity and here you sound like a school boy who wants to be out playing but is forced to sit home reciting bible verses. It’s ironically only when you don the MP mask that da tru TM appears. Let go, show people what you like in the 78-rpm era (maybe not the hiss), don’t hide the TM wackiness, and dare do things in a way which feels instinctive and natural to you.

4 Likes

Dats right, I simply can’t play like a normal mofo who likes happy Russian Jew chicks ma own age

Oh but they’re a boring lot anyhow. I’d much rather listen to da TM.

At the same time, Russian Jewish girls are often super hot, so there’s definitely something wrong with him.

Google gives me this :kissing_heart:

Google’s taste is almost as bad as da TM’s.

1 Like