Pubic :pimp:

Got the vid tonight, more to cum latah, but happy with dis mofo :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/yabk6ugZT-8

9 Likes

Woh! That was awesome and super clean!!

1 Like

Haha, it’s vaguely embarassing to my mind that I’ve not practiced it properly this year but that take was probably cleaner than any when I was recording it “properly” and had been practicing like the devil… :sunglasses: (ok, I did a few cheats :stuck_out_tongue: , but…)

1 Like

Truuuu juz watched diz genzui

Fuckkkk

1 Like

Daim, dat Yamah upright handled da repeated chords like a champ!

1 Like

Haha got your tube comment but YT haff apparently harzhly zuprezzed it, pozz objecting to da term “mofo” :stuck_out_tongue: :pimp:

… reviewing my settingz atm :sunglasses:

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA near da end u c da CAMOFO realizin hez on da wrong zide of da 88, den zcramblin to da rite zide to catch da final gensui arp unleazh in full priztine detail :whale:

mannnn diz fo zhor mo legenday den any zolo rectal happenin wizin a 1000 km radiuz on dat day :sunglasses:

alzo i didn realize da inzane GIRTH of da ztation until da CAMOFO panned acrozz, DAYUM :dong:

2 Likes

Hahaha da zpeedy CAMOFO!

Da uneducated PUBIC (sic) not even stopping for 5 seconds to check out dis insane 88 playing

Fucking SHEEP

If it was a pole-dancing setup with a chick (or dude) ASS TWERKING on a PORTABLE POLE, a crowd would watch that and livestream

Cultureless cucks! :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

That’s the way of the world, sadly. Da :pimp: himzelf wud probably get harzhly upztaged by a talking dog nowadayz :frowning:

4 Likes

Ahahaha I think tiz juz da tym of day

If twuz a ruzh hour zituation u wuda gathahed a TRU CROWD eazily wiz diz level of unleazh :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think number of people in the area wud be a biggah factah than unleazh level tbh. Alzo fantazy on GoT or sum similah sheeyat pozz a good idea. I wuz too buzy going through operadick sheeyatz to remembah to unleazh da TETRIZ VARZ :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes