Score reading

I’m back with study score versions of Mozart Symphony 40, Beethoven Eroica (didn’t have 7) and Brahms 1st. Total cost was 50 euros. This should keep me entertained for a while.

2 Likes

Rezpek

Jeebus! As much as I like book stores, prestoclassical is what you need. They’ve always got specials.

I don’t trust the French postal system. I had the parentals ship me a pair of ugg boots, and they’re currently lost somewhere despite the tracking and insurance. Anyway, 3 scores is plenty for right now.

2 Likes

Saturday night score reading. I’m going with Mozart G minor, since it’s quite easy. I will listen to Reiner’s recording and will pay particular attention to see whether I can hear any alterations to the orchestration, since I know conductors used to do this all the time.

edit:
Harshly, my theory knowledge has gotten rusty 4 years outta school. I don’t even know how to notate these nondominant seventh chords properly.

ahahhaha to be fair ALL ugg bootz zhud be lost on da mail. wtf I thought da pariz wuz a fazhionabl zheeyat

2 Likes

In Oz, before they became a disturbing fad, ugg boots were only worn around the house.

1 Like

Wut, iznt oz like a warm place? I could understand it in Norway, but even here we’d rather suffer a cold.

1 Like

It’s a huge country, there’s different climates in different places. Where I’m from gets very cold in winter. Not Norway cold, but colder than Paris for example.

Daim tru, diz nus 2 me, I thought it was all 40 celsius, snakes and spiders :zipper_mouth_face:

In Summer. :wink:

It’s funny but I’m a lot more afraid of rats and pigeons than I am of snakes and spiders.

Tru I wuz gonna akz diZ…but I didnt want da BREW thinking I iz a dick again

FWIW my favorite athlete evah n pozzibly baddezt mofo evah zhowd up to a photoshoot in NYC during da winter wearing muthafuxkin uggs

https://goo.gl/images/P7VyNJ

1 Like

We cool, bro.

1 Like

I ztill think da oz wintah == da norwege summah.

Yeah probably! In Canberra it’ll be down to -7 or 8 at night but in the daytime you’ll get glorious sunshine and 15 degrees. Meanwhile, Paris is dark for like 6 months (again not Norway dark) and like -1 to 4 degrees temperature range.

1 Like

I don’t c myself growing old in diz country, tru, 2 dark and cold. We just had just about 3 months of rain also, just to spice it up, fuck diz sheeeyat.

Tru, life’s too short to spend it all in one place!

1 Like

Lady’s onboard as well, just need to get a bit rich first, tru. 10-15 years tops and then I’m going somewhere I can ride a motorcycle all year around.

1 Like

Randomly, do any of you have any figured bass book/treatise recommendations?