The DASDC Rosetta Stone

@Da Freshly Rebranded X:sunglasses:,

A million thanks for such an invaluable compilation of Wat iz Wat and Who iz Who…for newbies, like me, this is priceless:star_struck:

BTW, Alicia’s enormous contribution would surely warrant a nickname worthy of her inclusion in DASDC Pantheon, no??? I would suggest Da TinyGiant…Girl power:call_me_hand:

I needed it myself! I’m not a newbie here anymore, but well among the youngest of this forum’s illustrious pantheon.

tru i think wuz alzo a nick :sunglasses:

hahaha but iizc tha comme aftah liztenin to tha NECRO hung rappah 3 compard it to him raizin a corpze and zum otha zheeyay i dun quite remembah but twuz hilariouz :comme:

Afaik, alicia has the inspired nick of ADL.

We can call her ZACK if you prefer?

You mean DA Zack?
And where the hell did that come from?

Tru da Zack, but I will continue with ADL

I dun get it?

Mate. The singer from RATM’s name is Zack de la Rocha. Hence my giving the name Zack to Alicia de Larrocha, which is a very Australian way of giving nicknames as I’m sure you’re aware, i.e. Jason Gillespie > Dizzy, Nathan Lyon > Gary, Malcolm Turnbull > Steven, etc.

1 Like

You know, no I didn’t know that :rudy:

Haha rezpec da MALC :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s not just an east coast thing, because Jason Gillespie is from SA. A couple of other Australian nicknaming conventions: anyone with red hair is called blue (or more recently ranga), anyone with a hyphenated surname is called two dads, anyone with the surname Kerr is called Wayne (or wayno).

haha this one makes me laugh. Is this Lisitsa? It’s not in here yet.

Edit: oh it’s marked as ‘zlit’

da JAGLOR = da JAL

tiz tru?

hahahaah tru tha JALGOR a legend from a long time ago
iizc alwyz mizzpelld by tha ZHREDDAH az tha JAGLOR inztead :zhredah:

2 Likes

Hahaha how iz FURY a lack ov emotional exprezzion :lib:

Fury iz da moz important emotion known to MOFO

Wizout fury, tiz juz zadnezz - zadnezz iz ztill, rezigned, accepting ov zheeyat

FURY on de otha hand iz refuzin to accept a negative zheeyat n uzin it to UNLEAZH wiz purpozeful to find a rezolution

n wetha u find a rezolution az a deztination o not, at leaz FURY iz JOURNEY worth takin fo da zheer ruzh it givez u

2 Likes

TRU zum of da entriez look a bit zheeyat, but da zepp iz too lazy to correct

n tru da ezzence of FURY az explained by da chairmofo

iz about NOT ACCEPTIN yo fate, n fightin back :sunglasses:

diz da correct definition :sunglasses:

:approved:

4 Likes

Hahaha

da x wuz of zervize :dong:

1 Like

Wasn’t there a guy called da KASTLE, or CASTEL or similar? A German pianist with a biker/punker style? Anyone remember his name & nick?

1 Like