The International Piano Academy Lake Como

Dis approach is ruby certified.

2 Likes

I know a jyard mofo who would go dere every week n fuck 2 chicks a time.

:crab: :crab: :crab: :crab:

i iz pondering about openin da SDC Academy

:zenzei: :zenzei: :zenzei: :moneybag:

6 Likes

prerequisite: must be penizt & mofo

1 Like

ahahaha fo diz analogy to make zenze

da math profezzah iz only cumparable to an 88 profezzah in a cuntzervatory

da “zuccezzful” clazzikal penizt

wud be mo equivalent to

an ABEL prize winnin math mofo :moneybag: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Correct, as music is subject to opinion

Also, we must deal with the competition mafia like Kazheeyatzky :sunglasses:

I’m requesting dat da :hui: start her own comp and award moi a prize to pad my resume

“Da First Annal (sic) Sino-American International Piano Competition, Beijing”

Actually, I can put a non-existent prize on my resume anyway :dong:

1 Like

Wut about firzt prize in an exiztin zheeyat lyk da SDC CUMP :sunglasses:

Dey can cuntact da MART n verify all relevant info :lib:

2 Likes

Can a jury membah entah as a contestant and win? :dong:

1 Like

Not in da zame yr obviouzly :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hahah da Paderfuckah comp hath a Piano Academy summer program too, I reckon it increases da chances of getting picked fo da comp itself?

Same mofos run da Academy :dong:

1 Like

Yeah. This is just my hunch but I really do think it’s the case: if you round up 2000 random children and drill them from the age of 3, half in math and half in classical piano, you’ll end up with 50 math professors but maybe not a single classical pianist who’d be competitive if you released them in the wild. The 185 mofos who got cleared from the Pad comp are the math PhD equivalents, the Kholodenko, Kern etc the professahs, and the Doc, Sok, Trif, Truf etc the Fields medalists. It’s that rare!

1 Like

Tru, with a few exceptions tho :money_mouth_face:

There’s an interesting precursor to this, re da 64 and the Polgar sisters, as their father specifically set out to produce a world-class player. As Judit was briefly in the world top 10, iirc, I’d say he succeeded.

1 Like

I’m not so sure about that. And also it depends on what you mean by math professor (internationally known? leaders at their subjects?). Sure there are pianists that are known at a local level, and are accomplished. Similarly, not everyone who becomes a math professor makes a lasting impact in their field (I should know, I’m going that way and I’m incredibly uncreative). The “Fields medal” analogy is probably better, but doesn’t tell us anything about the difficulty of doing mathematical research vs being a pianist.

I would rather say that such bold statements about the difficulty of different disciplines are extremely hard to back up, since human understanding of these matters is very limited at this point in time.

1 Like

I like Chiu, but not enough to pay for DPs

1 Like