The Official Fatty Tranny Request Thread

Rezpec, looking forward to this one

Its not too bad. The shredding kinda lends a touch of hendrix to the proceedings which may actually help!

I put lots of work here because the perf is not well known and its AMAZING!

High res project file. Will all this insane overtone work the DL.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ATj4dnqmyzXphzVXuueCPphhTvNOd-VS/view?usp=sharing

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Any deets on the recording?

Nevermind, it seems it was rec’d in 1974.

1 Like

Think first issued in 72 according to Discogs but that can be iffy data.

Doing Kerrer’s Chopin Preludes next. The disc has some problems buy I’m enjoying this dignified interp!

Have any undignified recordings? I prefer unbridled, simian passion.

1 Like

I got some Ponti I haven’t played yet. Curious how it comes across on turntable… I feel like there is fury in there that hasn’t made it to the CD era.

Btw, Just downloaded Furtwanker’s complete recordings on DG and Decca, so I’m super happy.

2 Likes

I got this reissue… think it’s a recording of a recording tho… 1976 reissue Still will give it a whirl tomorrow while chill and experience weed psychosis

1 Like
2 Likes

tenor-2

Petrov’s girth is deeply huge on this allbum. Remind me to snag more of him. He seemed especially raped by bad reissues.

2 Likes

I was about to suggest that you get all of his Prokofiev Sonatas to transfer and remaster.

pls share :wink: :wink: :wink:

It’s 8 gigs. I don’t have that much space on my Google Drive. I can share it in stages.

Or, if you have a torrent client (program), you can go to magnetdl.com and search “furtwängler”. The first thing that shows up is " [Furtwangler: Complete DG & Decca (34CD)]"

1 Like

Gutierrez Rach3 from Moscow should be very interesting

1 Like

will go to the torrent site then. thanks for the info!

No problem. I haven’t checked all of the files, but they look legit.

1 Like