Vid test

Trying something out.

This should go live in 25 mins and stream a short impro?

Maybe…

If anyone sees, pls let me know.

5 Likes

If it works as a streaming vid which will then become a normal vid after playing, I’ll use this format to pseudowebcast a mini rectal. My ul speed is so sheeyat (1mb) it’s impractical to do a tru webcast.

All I get is:

1 Like

I want to know, basically, if you still get that ten mins from now, or if it goes live. I’ve scheduled the going live time and I’m kinda testing it on something relatively crappy before I do it on something I’m gonna put a bit of effort into.

I can play it, but obv I’m the owner…

OK it’s now embedded in this page in a way it wasn’t before, so it may have worked.

Works fo moi!

1 Like

Cool. That means I can run through a programme at a specified going live time, even if I’m not truly live.

My testing suggested I simply don’t have enough bandwidth to stream properly, I couldn’t even get close to uploading the vid in real-time.

I can see it. Make sure to leave up. Will catch after I finish transferring this random Henselt tude LP and some Ogdong recs thay def get me a copyright strike :sunglasses:

1 Like

Will do. This really only a feasibility study test. I’ll do a pimp plus thalburglah mini rectal dis week and then I’ll consider one with more fringe rep. Now that I know I can post it as occurring at a specific time that’s a big logistical plus.

HAHAHAH i can c it

WIKID!! :sunglasses:

Da lightin a bit gensui alzo!

1 Like

Very beautiful playing! My intention of contacting however is due to the likelihood that you have a copy of Risler’s transcription of Till Eulenspiegel. Scouring the internet for a digitized copy of it led me to you. If you still have a copy, would you be so kind to share it with me? I would love to engrave it. I enjoyed your video, you are very talented.

3 Likes

Hahaha iz yo name

Francezco Libetta? :lib:

2 Likes

I think this is the file I had.

I had to relocate a copy, as the file I shared ages ago is on a PC which doesn’t boot up nowadays.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8wqmm4d22ifd1xz/Strauss-Risler_Till_Eulenspiegel.pdf/file

Thank you very much!

1 Like