Who da worst of da great non-penizt cumpozers?

tru but diz mofo pozz da bezt non-penizt 88 cumpozah evah

Tru, da Zepp Inspired question.
Who do you find da most unpianisdick? Perhaps falls into 2 categories - most uncumfortable to play, and least successful cumpositionally at da 88.

Dvorak PC is meant to be playable only by those with 2 left hands but I still think it generally sounds like piano writing. And his chamber music certainly is. Schubert and Beethoven can also be incredibly awkward.

I think da Tchaik would have to fall into da later as they always seem so orchestrally cuncieved that da88 getā€™s forced to do things it canā€™t. :tm:

2 Likes

Ravelā€™s music is often a bit wtf pianistically I think. Not ineffective, but with regards to fingering and such you can tell he wrote it away from the piano.

Weā€™re so used to it now, but for being such a great pianist himself I also think Beethovenā€™s piano writing is surprisingly clumsy. Yet itā€™s so tied to the music that you canā€™t really do it in any other way.

1 Like

Cumpare da ZHOE pagetz wiz da PIMP pagetz :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ahahahah da TRUMOFO cuntvinced moi tiz da ZTRAUZZ :sunglasses:

1 Like

Berlioz - he was so bad that he didnā€™t even attempt to write for da 88. :wink:

2 Likes

The you have the category of wikid pianists who didnā€™t really write anything of note for their instrument, like Bizet.

Tru.

Traitor!

Maybe he wuz juzā€¦too Bizet? :dong:

2 Likes

I consider Bizetā€™s ā€œJeux dā€™enfantsā€ one of da mozt delicious noizes of da 19th century piano 4-hands repertoire. And it ainā€™t so easy to play!

1 Like

True, thatā€™s good music. Kinda wished Iā€™d have known it when I used to play 4 hands.

1 Like

I could pick dat video apart but I canā€™t be arsed. :zcholah:

Thereā€™s nutin wrong with da writing.

1 Like

Example? I donā€™t find that from what Iā€™ve played. Gasfart is fuggen hard but it lies under the fingers and just takes some time to get used to the ā€˜newā€™ techniques like Ondine opening and the seconds.

Tru. Da Zhoe can be horrible. Even da Chop! 2nd Zon is the nastiest!

The you have the category of wikid pianists who didnā€™t really write anything of note for their instrument, like Bizet.

Gould recorded the Chromatic variations didnā€™t he? I remember reading thereā€™s a few pieces worth picking up.

ahahaha dat iz a legendary ā€˜naturalā€™ amacha tech tru, provin fo zhor da RAV cud not play da 88

zhow dat pazzage to yo non-88 friendz n c how eazily dey find da wikid zpazz motionz required to pull it off :lib:

diz work bezt if yo fingahz r untrained n move in a natural clutah :sunglasses:

1 Like

ahaha FUCK

any m*zicologikal argument at da SDC zhud be zettled in da form of a

DUEL :fire: :musical_keyboard: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Une barque sur lā€™ocĆ©an and the LH PC (which is all Iā€™ve played). In both works I often found the writing to disregard that a hand has 5 fingers. A lot more thumb-under-the-hand and inventive fingerings required than Iā€™m used to.

Daim, da use of da TM emoji

You mean, like moi not working up da balls to date any chick besides ma ex?

Tru

1 Like

Yeah, awful stretchy sheeyat wiz a FAT bazz, single to melody note dat is hard to bring out

Da Chop textures often is inherently unbalanced too

Ma ChopZon rankin harzhly -

3 - 4 - 1 - 2 :chop:

Chopzon 4 being da Cello zon in dat case?

1 Like