Wuz da Michelangeli'z 'perfect tech' reputation juz due to hiz inzanely zmall rep?

Ya know I went back and listened to his op 45 chop prelude ---- if he only did that and dropped dead would still be one of the greats.

1 Like

I find da Machineā€™s playing to be hypnotic.

ahahahah he wuz fo zhor GUD n lykly a top 20 mofo in da mid-20th century

but top 20 in da mid-20th century juz

aint gon cut it today :sunglasses:

I know hiz Kreisleriana waz garbo and he left out half the piece. Seemz like he didnā€™t want to play it at all

Wut I lyk about da machine iz juz how properly mofo he look

And datz about it

4 Likes

Ahahah but diz alzo debatably da moz important zheeyat in da perf bizniz tru :sunglasses:

4 Likes

His 70s look tight as fuck.

1 Like

Ahahaha if u analyze da MACHINE tech n 88 ztylee, da only cuntcluzion u vil draw iz dat

cumpared to otha legendary mofoz of da day, he clearly ignored an ezzential element of 88 trainin known az: pure-rape prax. Diz rezult in an almoz total abzence of natural rape mvmtz, natural rape fury zoundz n natural rape accel inztinctz in all hiz playin

Diz alzo explain hiz a bit zheeyat moizt :sunglasses:

1 Like

Da 30ā€™s hoff was da decline period tho.

You heard his SICK studio stuff?

51P7hB8XnvL.AC

pozz da bez promo pic in 88 hiztory :sunglasses:

2 Likes

haha da copycat

1 Like

Ziff > Mikey

Tru. In every way. Natural musicianship. No pretentious public persona. Way bigger rep. Prettier tone. Insane raw dex. Impro/compo/trannies.

Mikey got da brotha 111 but I dun like dat perf. I got crucified for playing it ā€œtoo fastā€, and it was only like 75% of da Mikey first movement speed.

His trill rewrite in movement 2 = disqualification :sunglasses:

I need diz jacket :zif::pimp:

I haff dis jacket :grin: :zif:

1 Like

I thought dat was a skirt dat sum chick left behind

:pimp:

1 Like

Randomly it wuz picked by a chick as clothing fo cuntzertz which now are in no danger of happening. She dun know about da :zif: or hiz jacketz :gav:

1 Like

Stream those fuckers from home

1 Like

Iā€™m having serious problems getting any decent quality audio on stream. I get loads of pops in the streamed audio, was playing around with it earlier in the week and made no progress. Only useful thing I achieved was learning how to record direct to PC and not to my portable recorderā€¦

1 Like

Is the audio too high resolution for stream?

Are you using OBS?

Yeah, using streamlabs for android, this is the kind of thing Iā€™m getting. Iā€™ve played around with variable vid resolution from high to having the phone cam covered so there is no vid at all, distance from the 88, pp to ff dynamic range, looked at the waveform in Audacity, and itā€™s crackles for sure, not clipping. Interesting thing is that the pops only start when I play the 88 and they are not volume level related.

eg

https://youtu.be/AbRIEQ5Mhnc

I gave up after that but I might have another think about it. I even called a friend in Zoom and played the 88 over it, exact same problem. My internet isnā€™t super fast but I upgraded it earlier this year hoping to solve this problem :frowning: