Zimerman going back to Chopin Scherzi

:x: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :flight_departure: :airplane: :flight_arrival: :bearded_person: :musical_keyboard: :notes::notes: :yum: :flight_departure: :airplane: :flight_arrival: :house:

:lib:

haha dis collector’s artwork ^^^^^. So is there any way to find out where Zimerman will play? I’m willing to travel to surrounding countries for it.

BTW what’s da second half of the program?

Edit: right it’s in German ok

ahahaha DAYUM :sunglasses:

i ztill recall da followin clazzik FRAME ztory:

:bearded_person: :musical_keyboard: :notes:

:camera_flash: :camera_flash:

:zenzei:

:sunglasses:

Where is the one for KZ’s recording detection machine?

I tried to find out myself a few months ago, but couldn’t find anything online. Maybe his agent or something can provide a schedule. It’s odd they don’t simply publish it online.

The German text says that the second part of the program hasn’t been determined yet. The Scherzi is great repertoire, but I don’t think it’s something KZ will nail. I was rather underwhelmed by them when he had them up in the 90s, and this is also music I think is best suited to pianists in their 30s or 40s. Definitely curious to hear him play them again nonetheless though. If GS does play the Goldbergs next year I think I’ll try to catch him instead towards the summer, but if not I might very well try to see KZ in this program.

:bearded_person: :radio: :hotsprings::hotsprings:

:warning: :male_detective::magnet: :magnet:

:radio: :ok:

:bearded_person::+1: :musical_keyboard::notes:

:male_detective:

1 Like

Guys, if somebody finda out some info WHERE Zimmy is playing, please post it here as well. I would also like to hear him live for the first time. I once had a ticket for his Lutoslawski Concerto in Ljubljana some years ago, but he canceled…

Amsterdam June 2 2019:

There is a pretty good (and comprehensive) list compiled by a Japanese fan: https://kuuhaku-no-oto.blog.so-net.ne.jp/2018-01-01-2
Scroll down for 2019 performances.

2 Likes

Awesome