Zpontaneouz improv :kat: 😁

Randomly needed to play da 88 aftah last night’z :lib: virtual rectal.

Da treble pitch beginning to drift on ma 88 :frowning:

5 Likes

bettah den da :lib: ‘ztandard rep’ part :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No pageturnz :lib::sunglasses:

1 Like

Rezpec!

Luckily no UK quarantine zo git da treble worked on pozzibly :doc:

1 Like

It’s gone a bit sharp, which is weird, I’d expect it to go flat. I could see quarantine on sum level coming soon tho.

1 Like

Do you think so? From my perspective over here in a now-quarantined country, the UK seems so far behind in acting. I understand countries are at different stages of this pandemic, but the UK isn’t so far behind if at all.

Possibly some level of public pressure will result in radical action. What Bojo says one day won’t necessarily be his position the next. It’s difficult to know whether the response is science-driven or idiot-driven; British exceptionalism isn’t to be underestimated in its stupidity but in fairness they may have chosen a different strategy due to the acute shortages on the (English, in particular) NHS.

1 Like

But if the current lack of closures leads to high numbers of people becoming ill at the same time, the NHS (and the people) are just fucked. It seems so irresponsible.

1 Like

Herd immunity bro :grinning:

Alzo, fo zum levity in diz mess

2 Likes

Well, I simply don’t know, as I’m not an epidemiologist and don’t have access to the relevant data, but the idea of isolating the most vulnerable group doesn’t seem completely stupid (last night the idea was floated of quarantining the 70+ age group).

Of course the NHS is just chickens coming home to roost, creeping privatisation and underfunding means it can’t cope with a major influx of patients.

2 Likes

Alwayz enjoy yo improvz, which keyz do u find mozt comfortable to improv in?

I tend to gratitate to certain keyz and haf to puzh myzelf to work on othaz becuz dey feel mo awkward

3 Likes

Keys probably are a function of the mood, more flats I use for “romantic”-ish or melodramatic sheeyatz, less accidentals for bright or melancholy (D min is my chorale type key, I blame da BUZ).