be a bad motherfucker

xchaku.com/

Go to that site and check out the demo video. On the old site, there were demos that showed you several moves. Anyway, my brother made me some and I tried yesterday. After hitting myself several times, I decided to practice using gloves, a bicycle helmet and sweatpants wrapped around my left knee. I kept on hitting my left knee, hands and the back of my head. :confused:

:smiling_imp:

I wonder how I could upload the old video I have that shows you one of the moves I practiced. Itā€™s probably the easiest one. Anyway, the file is about 2 MB.

hahaha DAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

u iz insane fo sho 8)

No, my brother likes all kinds of martial arts. Why he made me a pair of nunchucks I donā€™t know.

But, I thought it would help my hand-eye coordination. Thatā€™s cool, w00t! :smiling_imp:

You should have seen my first moves with those things. It was like Peter Sellers in those Pink Panther movies. You know, thatā€™s one thing I miss. Those movies were cool and they donā€™t show them often like they used to. As a matter of fact, I havenā€™t seen one in several years. :cry:

hahah YES doze moviez are legendary 8)

Just bought a pair of Koss PortaPro headphones at Futureshop (Canada) on sale for $50. For a moment there, I forgot I was wearing headphones and thought I was listening to a stereo. :open_mouth:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I listened to ā€œDonā€™t let the sun go down on meā€ by Elton John and George Michael. :open_mouth:

Over and over again. :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

And againā€¦ :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

me just ate some chocolate

dude :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

8)

hahaha!!
me lied in da previous post
8)

hahahahahahahaha, dayum da rod iz quakinin hiz bootz