Comme... You'd better be practising your azz off....

8)

yikes can’t listen

I randomly have selective perfect pitch (and could hear all notes in junior high and early highschool when i tuned the violins (was concertmaster)),

however,

good job with 10/1 I can’t listen to Schumann just because it will drive me crazy as did that because of intonation, but when your piano is in tune, please post again.

I remember when I did 10/1, when I started I thought I would never learn it (granted I was young), but good slow practice made miles and miles of progress after having achieved the speed (which you already have).

So you practice on an upright?

Keep up the good work man.

Practice doing the arpeggios starting on the RH 2nd finger, ending on the thumb, just to get comfortable, free of tension, and to get quick at the changing of hand position (led by thumb). You don’t have to listen to this but I always like it when people tell me about something they’ve learned and that is what helped me the most as well as simply starting slowly with the metranome solidly and speeding it up with varying touches (pianisimmo, forte, stacatto, legato etc). Make sure your using your wrist a lot for rotary motion rather than only stretching, that’ll create tension.

When is diz shit gonna happen? All da posturing den complete zilence.

surely :comme: kan juzt site read this whenever he fell like it

1 Like

8) da zilence befo da ztorm

2 Likes

if everyon e learn zumzheeyat then we iz all winnahz :pimp: :rock: :stop:

1 Like

tru, in lyf we iz all winnahz

o mo accurately, i iz a winnah, n u iz all lozahz :smiling_imp:

:comme:

AHHHHAJHHHAaaaa lmaoroflsdc (scaring da cat) ahahahahahahaha

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

…perhapz cuz you haz the most to learn?? :rectum:

:whale:

all da notez iz learnt, now i iz juz workin on exprezzion :doc:

1 Like

iz diz a mo pretentiouz word fo…
zpeed?
8)

1 Like

tiz a DOC word fo zpeed 8)

how can u be a winnah when u zcore 0/10 in every rec u pozted here?

:dong:

1 Like

only u give him 0/10. letz juzr face it; he haz da wr on da 25.12

-da Meph

1 Like

8) :stop: :comme:

:sunglasses:

:fuckkk:

Haha tru I wuz kinda hoping da Chriz wud reup doze linkz in da 1zt pozt

@iamcanadian

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

AHAHAHA mannnnnn

da COMME-CANADIAN DUEL one of da greatezt eventz in SDC antiquity

tho i feel da zepp-ZKEPTO duel cud haff exceeded diz level if da ZKEP had da ballz to pozt a tru rec of himzelf :sunglasses:

2 Likes